[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (105 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 600x800
What are your thoughts on this game?
>>
Extremely negative reviews.
It's basically farm ville but slightly better but worse than harvest moon
>>
>>343045939
But it's good.
>>
File: fe.png (247 KB, 1397x746) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
247 KB, 1397x746
Nigga i haven't played this game but what extremely negative reviews are you talking about?
>>
>>343045787
It's derivative; there are many other games that did the same things, but better. Not a bad way to waste time though...
>>
Ita a fun comfy farming game that is super impressive when you find out 1 person made it
>>
>>343045939

>1 post ITT
>shitty bait

hopefully you get mugged by a gang of wild nignogs.
>>
it's a worse harvest moon
>>
>>343046954
The majority of harvest moon games suck so bad, and even the good ones dont nearly reach their full potential, neither did stardew valley, but at least its better then most of the harvest moons.
>>
>>343047067
stardew valley is literally harvest moon: friends of mineral town

they are literally the same game but one is a 2003 gameboy advance game

Magical melody, a wonderful life, and save the homeland are all superior to stardew valley
>>
>>343047265
this
>>
>>343045787
Fun, got 70 hours in it. Lots to do but I feel like for at least 30% of what you can do theres just no reason to do it
I got an ancient berry shekkel greenhouse going, got the iridium statue (after completing the community center) and then stopped playing.
Havent opened it since. When the update where you can marry Emily comes out I'll put a couple more hours into it probably but thats it
>>
Boring as fuck and worse than RF in every way
>>
>>343047265
Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon DS were the best Harvest Moon games.
A wonderful life had a nice setting, music and ending, but was a slog to playthrough and Magical Melody was the bridge between the 2d handhelds and the 3d games.
Havent played homeland, but i played most others, and they are all dogshit, including 64.
>>
File: 14659960154149.jpg (190 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
14659960154149.jpg
190 KB, 450x450
>>343045939
Do you not feel shame being a retard in public like this? Every single person here thinks you're a retard. There is probably no single intelligent entity that would agree with you, that is how much of a dumpster baby you are.

Consider getting help before you accidentally drown from looking to the sky when it rains or some shit.
>>
File: ss-008.jpg (79 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ss-008.jpg
79 KB, 480x320
calling stardew valley a good game is like calling a pokemon firered romhack a good game
>>
It's fun, easy to play, and a good time waster. Once you get to a certain point where you can't grow out any more then you can lose interest.
>>
>>343045787
Its alright. The combat is really shallow and it gets really grindy at some parts, which is annoying. The crops aren't balanced AT ALL. Overall though, its actually pretty solid as a Harvest Moon ripoff. Gives plenty of comfy for the cost.
>>
It made me really really really want Rune Factory 5.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.