[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which ending is best? to have ciri become a witcher or to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2759402-0350711567-zG0Wa.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2759402-0350711567-zG0Wa.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
So which ending is best? to have ciri become a witcher or to have her become empress? The first option feels kinda selfish to me becasue her talents will be wasted even though it's the best choise for geralt and yen becasue she'll be able to visit them while the second choise cuts her ties with geralt and Yen but utilizes her talents.
>>
>>343044502
Empress

She never underwent the mutations. She had time magic but it's better used for more than simple monster slaying.
>>
>>343044502
How does being empress utilise her talents? Her talents are cutting bitches down and teleporting between dimensions. Besides the idea of ciri being empress of anything is horrifying.
>>
>>343044735
because she's smart and has the morals of geralt so she will be able to run an empire to the best way
>>
>>343044502
>>343044663
What guarantee is there that Ciri would make for a good empress?
>>
Emhyr literally outmaneuvers dozens of coups and assassination attempts a year. He's made for it. Ciri is not. She could probably do it under Emhyr's teachings but she'd lose herself in the process.

Succession is Nilfgaard's problem, who cares? Witchers don't, and Ciri is one in spirit.
>>
>>343044794
She's was brought up byba witcher. Has no knowledge of the political monouvering required at court but does have an encyclopaedic knowldege of monsters and dispute not being mutated can kill said monsters and apparently survive witcher potions, emhyr is a better emporer than ciri would ever be, she was trained and has the skillset to be a witcher.
>>
>>343044804
None. It's actually kind of hinted at that Philippa already began manipulating her, which is fucking bullshit, we should have had an option to ruin her plans.

>>343044502
I like the Empress ending the best, precisely because it is bittersweet and memorable. Witcheress is too happy for the series, I think.
Also a real problem with Witcheress is that Ciri, as far as I know, still ages normally and can get regular diseases from even simple cut marks, never mind fucking toxins. She's got her teleporting shit, but age will slow her reflexes, and being a Witcher is a fucking terrible job anyway.
>>
>>343045213
If Witcher 3 was a movie or a tv-series Empress ending would probably the one they'd go for because of the emotion

but Witcheress ending is like a reward for the player and as that it's a very satisfying one.
>>
>>343044502
In the Witcher ending she's free and she can do anything.
Empress doesn't make any sense. She has nothing to do with Nilfgaard.
>>
>>343045702
she's the heir, dummy
>>
>>343045702
Ehmyr is becoming super unpopular in his homeland, similar enough like in the books, as he is rapidly expanding super hard and keeps making risky moves to expand Nilfgaard. In order to keep his line, and not be killed off, he's trying to get Ciri to take over. Though, in the books, it pans out differently than what is implied in the games
>>
>>343044502
>master of time and space
>can visit every world in every time

>stuck being the queen of some medieval kingdom

being the empress is the waste of her talents
>>
>>343046494
>Killing drowners for a crown thirty a head
>not wasting her time
>>
>>343046842
>saving people daily
>also enjoys doing it
I see nothing wrong with this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.