[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this game and company oh heroes 1 and all of it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg (15 KB, 256x342) Image search: [Google]
Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg
15 KB, 256x342
I just bought this game and company oh heroes 1 and all of it's dlc but i won't be able to play them until the weekend.so i wanted to ask you guys what should i spect from both games did i purchase some good games or will i get bored really fast ?
>>
I never played company of heroes but condemned is a good good. I was very impressed by it back when I played it in 2005. If you haven't played it yet, FEAR is made by the same people that made condemned, incredible game, game out around the same time as condemned. FEAR is even better than Condemned, watch out though with that series though, FEAR 1 is great, FEAR 2 is good and FEAR 3 is really bad.
>>
>>343043304
I really like conndemmed when it came out on 360 back in the day.

I tried it on pc last year and it felt so slow. Still worth a playthrough though.
>>
>>343043304
Condemned is pretty fun. I just played it a few months ago after owning it for like 4 years. Its pretty short so I doubt you'll get bored.
>>
Condemned is kind of repetitive, but still a great game with a very spooky atmosphere and interesting mechanics.
>>
Condemned is a one playthrough game but it's a pretty good one.
>>
>>343043304
Warning - the Steam version of Condemned has missing sound files. Read up on it. http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Condemned:_Criminal_Origins There's a fix, though.
>>
Anyone here remember Condemned 2's "hide-and-seek" multiplayer mode? I haven't experienced anything like that since, sadly.
>>
Condemned is everything FEAR wished it was.
>>
>>343043304
I didnt liked condemned but thats me
>>
Literally the best FP horror game ever made until 2 dropped the ball
>>
>>343047994
>Literally the best FP horror game ever made until 2 dropped the ball
I have 2 on 360, but haven't played it yet. What is wrong with 2?
>>
>>343048124
The story gets a bit campy and a few annoying elements but over its an improvement. Id give it a shot
>>
>>343043638
>FEAR better than condemned

Shit taste detected
>>
I'm still pissed they continue on with the FEAR franchise and ditched Condemned.

The original Condemned is one of my favorite games of all time and the MP for C2 is one of the most unique gaming experiences I've ever had.

>Cops vs. Convicts
>Abandoned Farm House
>Convicts hide presents with body parts around the house
>Cops have to find and disarm the boxes while worrying about the convicts hiding in the shadows and closets and attics.

They actually made COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER scary.
>>
File: I totally feel that.png (433 KB, 580x747) Image search: [Google]
I totally feel that.png
433 KB, 580x747
>>343047994
This.
There should be more horror games like Condemned with it melee and not those damn hide and seek ones.
>>
>>343047247
>>343049097
This!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.