[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you describe Killer 7 to someone who has neither played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Killer7boxnew.jpg (75 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
Killer7boxnew.jpg
75 KB, 256x327
How would you describe Killer 7 to someone who has neither played it nor seen videos?
>>
You mean like the gameplay, or the whole thing?
>>
6 is afraid of 7
>>
7 assassins who are actually one person take a job to wipe out a group of bio terrorist suicide bombers and then it gets weird.
>>
>>343040849
they're all the same person
>>
>>343040976
>then it gets weird.
it's fairly weird from the get go
>>
like Mario on CRACK
>>
>>343041068
That was the joke
>>
File: o8h2NaC.jpg (582 KB, 2113x1027) Image search: [Google]
o8h2NaC.jpg
582 KB, 2113x1027
Probably by showing them this picture.
>>
>I guess I truly am the Killer 7, Harmon
>>
Postmodern fiction about otaku lifestyle.
>>
>>343040849
's cool
>>
File: 1463665073904.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463665073904.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1920
>>
>>343041234
Would it still be worth risking the seemingly high chance of rape to play Killer 7?
>>
I tried it playing it emulated on the Dolphin but the controls were a pain in the ass.

Killer is dead is a lot of fun though, I find myself rather pleased to replay its level and if I can I will gift it to a friend of mine.

One time, Suda was in Italy at a Con, I asked him if there is an explanation for Killer 7, its meaning, he said to come in Japan, apparently something was written about it.
>>
>That one Gamefaqs plot analysis
>>
>>343041812
If I remember right he gave a blowjob as a result of it
He still posts here from time to time
>>
>>343042029
Did the other guy at least finish the game?
>>
>>343041825
There's a whole coffee-table book explaining the plot in English too, I think. Though apparently there's one contradiction between the book and the game, or something

It's cool to play the game without knowing anything about the plot or themes for the first time. Felt a bit like 999
>>
>>343040849
Imagine an avant garde version of kill bill turned into a video game with mediocre controls.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.