[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A HUE Shilling it FOR FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (705 KB, 618x785) Image search: [Google]
file.png
705 KB, 618x785
I'm really not one to shill shit on /v/, but i just want to give a shoutout to the one good-looking game from my country

Trajes Fatais is a brazilian anime-ish 1 button fighting game that is currently in kickstarter. It has legitimately good spritework and theres a free beta in their site for you to mess around with.

Also because the kickstarter is entirely in our local currency, i'm pretty sure things are pretty cheap for Americans and whatnot because things a dollar is worth 3.39 of it.

http://trajesfatais.com/kickante/en/
>>
File: Sarah_Concept.gif (40 KB, 199x190) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Concept.gif
40 KB, 199x190
>>343034635
>>
File: Penetra_Concept.gif (60 KB, 162x226) Image search: [Google]
Penetra_Concept.gif
60 KB, 162x226
>>343034830
>>
File: Renato_Stand_Concept.gif (39 KB, 153x234) Image search: [Google]
Renato_Stand_Concept.gif
39 KB, 153x234
>>
>Hue game

Meeh
>>
File: Prevencao-Infinitos.gif (2 MB, 320x175) Image search: [Google]
Prevencao-Infinitos.gif
2 MB, 320x175
>>
>>343036263
looks like mobile gameplay
>>
>>343036585
I dunno man, most of the mobile fighting games i have played weren't responsive enough to do even that.
>>
>>343034921
Pirate dude has a good sprite
>>
They should have waited on the B-sides and had 5 actually different characters in the demo.
>>
Also,
I don't really like the game that much after playing the demo.
That said I give them some credit. They are doing it by-hand, taking time to put care into it, and are also having it tested out. There's sincere effort and care from those working on this. Their ideas are admirable, but I don't care for the execution that much.
Still, as someone who likes fighting games, knows more than the average joe, but doesn't know all the inner-workings of fighting games, it's interesting to see what they're doing that's been done before (mostly the good from what I can tell), what they're purposefully not doing that's been done (for better, and arguably, worse), and what they're trying to do that's relatively new. I think it's pretty neat to see their anti-infinite system in play, even though others have methods to prevent that as well. The segmented life bar system is pretty neat, but from the demo, seems to be far too much life.
The simplified gameplay is fairly neat, but I'd argue it feels too simple at times, especially if you're not the type who loves being a combo-fiend (which is likely where that guilty gear influence they mentioned comes in). I felt the super inputs were set unnaturally (down, down+attack? what in the fuck) and it takes a really long time to even get super meter in the first place. The supers so far seem kind of lacking as well (which is probably where that street fighter influence comes in). They're different enough from the normal moves (which is where that KoF influence comes through), but they seem to lack a solid, powerful impact, which kind of confuses me on how they should be used. Obviously, using them at the end of a combo is pointless because of the life system, and yet, they can't really be used to start off a combo either. The biggest oddball was the "leap to the air" supers, which I really couldn't grasp what the fuck they were meant to do.
That being said, the visual aesthetics were neat, the music was decent, and the concept is nice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.