[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ, no wonder ten tons of strategy guides existed back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Jesus christ, no wonder ten tons of strategy guides existed back in the day. You were literally fucked if you didn't have one, you have about a one in a million chance of figuring out what you're supposed to be doing in this without an external source telling you straight to your face.

Some "game" this was.
>>
>>343030083
Why buy it then
go play goldeneye
>>
>actually being this dumb

this is probably bait, but i'm still mad
>>
Why does this game incite such shitposting and flaseflagging?
>>
>>343030083

Get good. I played without a guide. Got stuck at a few parts.
>>
Literally 'Prima Strategy Guide Required: The Game'
>>
I beat this game in one weekend without a guide when it was new and had not yet played the original at the time

Sounds like you need to go back to babby Mario games
>>
Playing outbreak without a guide was retarded.
>>
>>343030083
>343030083
you must be one stupid retarded motherfucking brain dead asshole cock sucking raging putrid faggot if you can't play that game by yourself
>>
>>343030951
>being this mad
>>
>>343030083
>Doing pretty good just got shotgun and dog replica key
>Go and try to get second mansion key zombies you didn't burn come back strong and fast as fuck
>Die
I deleted my save right then and there this game is literally artificial difficulty.
>>
>>343031398
You didn't even get to the zombie squid girl that literally can't be killed. How do you find out she can't be killed? By trying repeatedly to kill her...

Good one, devs.
>>
Why the fuck do you think they made strategy guides
>>
>>343032017
>why do you think they made games that could only be completed if you bought an expensive book that tells you what to do, step by step
>>
>>343030083
>you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.