[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we allowed to like this now? why do you hate this masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 205894_front.jpg (76 KB, 640x573) Image search: [Google]
205894_front.jpg
76 KB, 640x573
Are we allowed to like this now? why do you hate this masterpiece of a game /v/?
>>
File: 1459227220221.png (411 KB, 535x497) Image search: [Google]
1459227220221.png
411 KB, 535x497
I realize it's not the greatest but I like it because it allows me to see all the units leveled up to the max for that autism fix.
>>
How did the story in fates manage to be so retarded when they brought in an actual writer because Awakening's was too bland?
>>
File: 1466998873562.jpg (263 KB, 1010x778) Image search: [Google]
1466998873562.jpg
263 KB, 1010x778
conquest has better gameplay
>>
>>343017156
>Fire Emblem Awakening
>Masterpiece

It's not even in the top 3 best FEs.
>>
>>343017534
From the looks of it the writer bowed out after doing the setting and Nohr characters. The setting is 10/10 and so is the decision of being forced to pick your adoptive family or real family. Shit is great but then they had to just ruin it for no reason with that pants on head plot.
>>
Is it still $40?
>>
>>343017534
The Japanese can't write stories with coherent plots for shit.
>>
>>343017156
>Are we allowed to like this now?
Nice hivemind.
>>
Awakening is an amazing game, it has all the best elements from the whole series in it, the artstyle could be a lot better though, at least it was an improvement over the DS games.

However, Path of radiance and FE4 will always have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>343017156
I dn't get it. All Vidya sites say this is a pretty good game and one of the best of the franchise. What wrong with /v/? I was planning to buy thi
>>
>>343019270
From an objective standpoint, it's a good entry, but not great.
Main flaws being the maps are essentially all Rout the Enemy, and that it allows grinding. You can opt not to grind, and that does make things a lot more challenging, but Pair Up as a mechanic is busted still and so is magic in general. It can also get support heavy because of the focus on kids.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.