[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pirates confirmed to have low IQ (by SCIENCE!). https://tor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Pirates confirmed to have low IQ (by SCIENCE!).

https://torrentfreak.com/images/MPRA_paper_71569.pdf

Feels good to be smart and not a criminal.
>>
>>343009496
Thats bullshit
I'm not a pirate and I'm dumb as shit
>>
how are pirates idiots if they're saving money?
>>
>>343009496
Also people who pirate tend to be lower class, meaning usually they have less education then those with disposable income able to buy games on a whim.

feel like someone already posted something like this earlier, with the same flawed argument.
>>
>>343009729
Read the study.
>>
>>343009751
>feel like someone already posted something like this earlier, with the same flawed argument.
Not me. Still, I know no pro-piracy studies.
>>
>>343009496
The trend can only be drawn because we have shit poor countries who can't pay for software and they are often African shit holes.

Basically they have shown that if you are poor you pirate.
>>
>>343010347
>if you are poor you pirate.
Poorfags?
This all makes sense now.
>>
>Japan has higher rate of piracy than US
Color me surprised. Also,
>Japan lower on INT than Singapore, China and Korea
that's gotta sting.
>>
File: 146674067533.jpg (7 KB, 129x154) Image search: [Google]
146674067533.jpg
7 KB, 129x154
>>343009680
>>
>China is pirate central
>higher INT than Japan
What the fuck...wait doesn't the chinks kinda cheat in their exam?
>>
>>343011202
All the time
>>
>try to explain piracy to most people
>"but what about viruses?"

intellectuals, everyone.
>>
>poor people are less intelligent than smart people

Wowie now tell me about how wet water is
>>
>>343009496
Remember the article about 8 years ago that said that piracy was linked to terrorism?
>>
>>343009496
I find this amusing because a lot of the time, piracy is a hell of a lot more difficult then paying for shit.
>>
>>343011397

That's because they're "smart" in the book sense, not common sense. They're able to quote numbers about lost sales and stuff they read on Slashdot, but they don't know how to pirate effectively nor avoid the pitfalls that most new pirates fall into.
>>
File: Download_communism.jpg (73 KB, 507x679) Image search: [Google]
Download_communism.jpg
73 KB, 507x679
>>343011570
You wouldn't download communism, would you anon?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.