[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GC: Okay, a sensible question now. I’m sure it’s no accident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: kamiya and whore.png (821 KB, 779x767) Image search: [Google]
kamiya and whore.png
821 KB, 779x767
>GC: Okay, a sensible question now. I’m sure it’s no accident you were showing a boss battle to demonstrate Scalebound, because it’s something Platinum are well known for. But also many Japanese developers as well. So I wonder, from your perspective, why you think Western developers so often can’t seem to design good boss battles.

HK: We’re really going to through you a curveball here: I don’t play Western games often, so I can’t really tell you where they’re getting it wrong.

>All: [The others clearly know about Kamiya’s game-playing preferences and are already laughing at the question.]

HK: Although I will add there is one boss fight in a Western game that he [Jean Pierre Kellams] and I both love to death. The end of Modern Warfare is an amazing boss fight! When Price tosses a pistol and Soap picks it up. It’s so good!

(Kamiya jumps up and mimes the whole sequence.)

>GC: [laughs] So you’re looking forwards to the remastered version I take it?

HK: I didn’t actually play Modern Warfare, I just watched everybody else play it and loved it to death.

What the fuck is this faggot's problem?
>>
>>343007491
>I didn’t actually play Modern Warfare

Nothing
>>
>>343007491
What a weird tweet to fake
>>
File: 1465395343693.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1465395343693.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>he considers the call of duty end scene a boss fight

what in the actual FUCK Kamiya?
>>
File: 1438645460771.png (208 KB, 410x453) Image search: [Google]
1438645460771.png
208 KB, 410x453
>>343007491
>HK: I didn’t actually play Modern Warfare, I just watched everybody else play it and loved it to death.
What a fucking millennial
>>
hes a meme
>>
>>343007491

it looks like there is a vertical line in the picture between kamiya and the girl because a bunch of vertical shapes line up perfectly. freaky.
>>
BLOCKED
>>
>>343007491
>I didn’t actually play Modern Warfare, I just watched everybody else play it
Kids these days, when will they learn.
>>
>>343010405
>and the girl
>the girl

she's our queen you fucking queer.
>>
Is she brandi love? she looks so much different
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.