[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Kino-est Castlevania Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: spectral-interlude.png (16 KB, 536x408) Image search: [Google]
spectral-interlude.png
16 KB, 536x408
>retards are giving their shekels to Conman Belmont for yet another uninspired SotN rehash
>they failed to realise the superior Castleroid was right under their nose the entire time
>>
The colors are way too fucking
>>
>>343000123
That has to be the ugliest Battlemazia I've ever seen.
>>
>>343000656
Anon?
>>
XDDDD
>>
So I know that kino is some /tv/-tier meme but what does it mean? I get the feeling it's meant to mean something great, or cheesy but great?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>343000958
The image gave him a seizure. He decided to prioritize solving the captcha and hitting send rather than finishing his post before he lost control of his limbs.
>>
>>343001072
Kino is German for cinema.
>>
>>343000123
more like spectrum interlude
>>
>>343001072
Kino means theater/cinema in German. People have called Euro arthouse movies kino for a while. /tv/ just turned it into a meme. Basically anything that is hard to get into or really niche is kino
>>
>>343001072
you can't explain kino, only experience it
>>
>>343000123
>color aberration
>simon is overpowered and op as fuck
>you dont have to hit dracula in the head to kill him
>rehashes simon's quest
9/10 nice game OP
>>
>>343001072
Kino is synonmous with "most patrician" or "of the highest taste". It started being applied to movies but now it can be applied to any subject matter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.