[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /v/ do i get Batman arkham origins Rise of the tomb raider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Kid-Confused[1].jpg (20 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Confused[1].jpg
20 KB, 630x354
help me /v/ do i get
Batman arkham origins
Rise of the tomb raider
or
MGSV

i need a fun game
>>
shameless self bump
>>
mgsv
>>
None of those. Stop playing AAA movie-game garbage.
>>
>>342991561
do you have to much free time?
>MGSV
but completely ignore the story and the cringe characters

Just want a game to have fun for a few hours
>Tomb Raider
lara is my waifu
>>
>>342992250
the thing is i never played any, closest one would be bioshock 1 but i suddenly felt like playing an action game

>>342992603
thanks
>>
>>342991561

MGSV but don't rush through it or expect your typical MGS experience. The ending is basically missing because Konami needs to be gassed to death for their flippant degeneracy.
>>
>>342991561
MGSV.

Origins is still probably broken. WB Jews didn't bother fixing their shit game on the PC.

Rise of the Tomb Raider, I don't really know much to make an informed suggestion, but looking at the replies (so far) leads me to believe that it isn't worth getting. Unless you're a Larafag.
>>
>>342993163
>>342993510
okay, looks like mgs it is
thanks everyone
>>
>>342991561
MGSV is the best one out of the three but that's not saying much considering they're all AAA 'cinematic' filth
>>
>>342991561
Metal Gear
>>
The responses are pretty funny considering the hate that /v/ was throwing towards MGS when it was released
>>
File: Why aren't (You) playing MGSV.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Why aren't (You) playing MGSV.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>342991561
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The Witcher 3
Disgaea 5
Life is Strange
Bloodborne

That's about it.
>>
File: remove kikongo.jpg (43 KB, 599x412) Image search: [Google]
remove kikongo.jpg
43 KB, 599x412
>>342991561
MGSV is the most fun out of all of them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.