[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these games good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: LEAD_collections.jpg (50 KB, 554x341) Image search: [Google]
LEAD_collections.jpg
50 KB, 554x341
Are these games good?
>>
>>342987148
Of course, well, Ascencion is not that good, but the rest are enjoyable.
>>
>>342987148
No
>>
>>342987338
good thing this doesnt include Ascension
>>
>>342987148
They're not good but they're fun.
>>
they feel fucking epic, and used the ps2 amazingly well
but they are pretty stupid, to the point of being insulting
>>
>>342987148
its a type of game that you can play and have fun while zoning out
>>
File: dmc 5.jpg (79 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
dmc 5.jpg
79 KB, 600x744
>>342987148
I've only played one. It was ok, these games have been very influential on the genre and the industry though so they must be good in some respects. Personally enjoyed heavenly sword better
>>
>>342987591
This
If you really analyze them they're not good, but there's enough flashy stuff that it might distract you. I like them.
>>
If you care about bragging to people on the internet about how well yoy can press buttons, this probably isn't the game for you.

Great if you just want to feel like a huge badass and slaughter the entire greek pantheon tho.
>>
>>342987148
No
>>
>>342987148
They are good if you just don't read too much into them, great setting, awesome bosses, good puzzles and level design, weak story overall with a few actually excellent moments.
>>
1-3 are legitamately solid games. Satisfying mashy combat with some zelda style puzzles here and there made it pretty enjoyable for me.
>>
Nice beat em up, becomes better if you dont play it in normal
>>
Don't do it.

The main 3 are on disk, the PSP ones are a code you use on PSN, and they're expired. Also SONY won't give you them.

You're paying for 3/5 of what you should get.
>>
File: 1466433938910.jpg (802 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
1466433938910.jpg
802 KB, 848x848
3 > 2 > 1 > GoS > CoO > Ascension
>>
>>342988160
I got it for 10 bucks and have a hacked PSP.
>>
>>342987148
The first one is kinda dated but the others one hold up quite nicely.
>>
>>342988160
thanks for this info, actually. I was gonna pick this up at some point
>>
Yes. Everyone saying no is pc only
>>
Just played through gow 3. can't quite put my finger on it but it hasn't aged well. The combat has no weight behind it. I remember loving gow 2 back when it came out. Maybe it helps that I was like 12 and the violence was edgy
>>
>>342988237
Replace 3 with 2 and 1 with Ghost of Sparta and it's right
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.