[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you a pc gamer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pc gamers.png (1 MB, 972x731) Image search: [Google]
pc gamers.png
1 MB, 972x731
why aren't you a pc gamer?
>>
but I am
>>
Grim dawn a good

else a shit
>>
>>342987304
>Grim dawn a good
>we copied the source code of TQ and stripped all the mythology
>its good yes, but fuck man, there could have been more
>>
>>342987953
Its Titan Quest but better.

Literally the best outcome possible. Shame about Killing Floor 2.
>>
>>342988105
>Its Titan Quest but better.
It has the same fucking bugs as TQ they did jackall to fix that ...
>>
>>342988179
I've yet to encounter any bugs in 20 hours besides menu shit.
>>
>>342987140
Are you going to post any good PC games?
>>
>>342987140
>Excellent co-op surivival game with extremely active development and a stupid amount of content
>PVP focused medieval MMO with a focus on realism, Mountain Blade combat with Planetside outpost capturing.
>Best ARPG since Diablo II.
>A polished and better looking Killing Floor that gets frequent updates despite people complaining.
>A great mix between 4X and Grand Strategy that is constantly improving with patches.
>>
I've got a m8 bugging me to get killing floor 2. I have 1 and it's decent but I have heard mixed things about 2

is it worth it for 20 dollarydoos?
>>
I am but I haven't touched a single one of those games. Either they're early access or they look like shit.

Actually, I did pirate Stellaris and it got boring real fast.
>>
>>342989036
If you're going to play with friends, maybe. I haven't played in a while, but it a few months after launch it still had very little content, though I've read they added a bunch of weapons recently, which was my main issue with the game.
>>
>>342989036

fuck no, it's been EA for over a year and they are barely adding content that was supposed to be in as "free DLC", on top of item economy bullshit and idiotic PvP-oriented balance fuck ups.
>>
>go to Steam
>look up rpgs
>Everything I have either played or is old as fuck
>see a few interesting titles
>EARLY ACCESS

Yeah no at least I have Bloodborne on my PS4
>>
>>342987140
Stellaris is fucking shit

>Civ without the memes or replayability
>>
File: PS4.jpg (4 MB, 4916x4339) Image search: [Google]
PS4.jpg
4 MB, 4916x4339
>>342987140
I am. I just have other shit too.
>>
>>342990625
same. anything other than xbox
>>
>>342987140
man i love grimdawn
i get to be a walking thunderstorm that spawns spinning hammers when blocking attacks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.