[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one know about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
Why does no one know about this game?
>>
Because TM2 is superior in every way.
>>
It's pretty great, just got to black series and it's hard as hell
>>
>>342969934
TM2 doesn't have the best environment, Lagoon
>>
>uplay
>>
>>342970270
Don't mean shit when at least half the features in turbo are dumbed down, such as the level editor being revamped/limited to for controllers, no fucking server browser and player count is massively reduced.
>>
>>342970707
For the record, the game is a much better console game than it is a PC game
>>
>>342969934
This.
For example, you could customize the shit out of your car in TM2 while there's only basic stuff in Turbo.
>>
>>342970707
Maybe not everyone is a faggot who wants to spout memes and make reaction videos in le ebin multiplayer lobbies and wants a raw, challenging, and fun arcade racing game? Who the fuck cares about customization more than actual gameplay? You sound like some CSGO faggot.
>>
>>342970707
I'm glad trackmania is getting away from the image of "lol so le wacky xDD" racing game and is getting to be known as an extremely skill, reaction, and memorization intensive arcade racer. The only issue is you can't disable ghosts and you can't disable the forced perspective in parts of levels.
>>
I found out this game exists by the featured section of the Steam store. Its so fucking good and no one knows it even exists. Ubisoft seems to actually want it to fail. I bought it because its actually a great game, good value, and doesn't try to sell you shit. Wish Ubisoft put out more stuff like this.
>>
>>342969934
This, a million times over.
>>
>>342971515
>>342971257

>who cares about customization?
>lol so le wacky.

1. TM has ALWAYS been about memorization and skill racing.
2. Having said that, TM since the original has ALWAYS been about customization too, tracks, music, car painting, server features, etc.
3. 1257, You are talking like the game was infested with memes, which is not true, hell turbo is the most colorful TM to date and i haven't seen anything close to a meme yet.

and if you are actually getting triggered by the mere prospect of 'memes' in a game, or you think that customization and creativity are stupid then you should go outside to rethink your life.

Retards.
>>
>>342969934
Isn't it dead? Didn't they fragment the community between like 3 games?
>>
>>342972628
>Implying turbo isn't customizable
At least it's there :c
>>
>>342972778
I never said turbo is not customizable, but i know its definitely more limited than pc.

My problem are the 'tards like those who i answered that A. Hate memes just because, and B. Hasn't played TM in their lives and don't know what the game is truly about.
>>
>>342970509
>PC
>>
>>342970856
I'm sorry to say that your post does not make a lick of sense.
>>
>>342973097
Maybe play a game for its gameplay instead of ebin memes, skins, horns, and other superficial bullshit.

Trackmania isn't for you memespouters anymore, so fuck off. It's about those who want a difficult, satisfying, skill intensive game and a very raw and distilled racer in its purest form.

I'm glad your kind fucked right off. All the top Trackmania players like riolu, Laurens, NeYo, Pac, etc. who play for the gameplay are still fucking playing, you memespouters aren't. Now fuck off.
>>
>>342971989
Well it used to be a PC only game and now the majority of its sales are on consoles, so it will probably like look a flop if you only look at PC sales and community. Console players are thoroughly enjoying it.
>>
>>342969758
I play it. But only on Xbox One, sadly. Would love to buy it on Playstation 4 thjoughj, or even PC. About to get a rig very soon.

Also why are there lighting errors in the Xbox One version of the level editor? Like, one side is lit, while the other is pitch black. Any thought as to why this happens?
>>
>>342973543
THIS
>>
>>342973543
And when ive ever said i hated turbo, eh?

Yeah, it's limited and a console game, but i have no problem with it, hell! I'm planning to buy it on steam as soon i get some money.

As i said earlier TM has ALWAYS been about arcade skill racing since the beginning speedreader. And even with the memes that is NEVER gonna change.

now if you want to defend yourself, would you kindly show us some of the worst examples of TM memery, o wise master of good internet taste? What is that horrible thing that raped your so pure virgin eyes?
>>
>>342973478
What I mean is that since the aspects of the game such as private servers which are excluded from the PC version is not necessarily something that you would care for on console, since you wouldn't have the option anyway
>>
>>342969758
>not tm sunrise
>>
>>342974346
Many console games have had server browsers, and customization changes have nothing to do with consoles.

These weren't changed due to consoles; they were changed because Nadeo had grown up and no longer wanted the memespouting manchild community, but wanted those cut from a finer cloth with an appreciation for tight gameplay mechanics married with excellent level design. Honestly the next iteration should remove multiplayer all together, and just have leaderboards.
>>
I was going to get it on PC but it has uplay
>>
>>342973757
Is there any evidence to back that up, like sales data? Yes, I am a PC player but as long as the game is doing good somehwere that's cool with me. I know they consolized it but I never touched MP and track building to begin with.
>>
>>342974949
Using the leaderboards for the sixth track (so demo is not included), actual sales are slightly higher because some people have bought it and not played it yet, or never beat the sixth track
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.