[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST ANNOUNCE THE FUCKING SEQUEL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg (62 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg
62 KB, 300x360
JUST ANNOUNCE THE FUCKING SEQUEL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally the only reason to own a cosole last gen, for me anyways. Well, RDR and Dragon's Dogma.

Is it confirmed that the next Red Dead game is at least being worked on?
>>
>Is it confirmed that the next Red Dead game is at least being worked on?
yes, 2017 release 100%
i can't wait, westerns are so fucking rare
>>
>>342966617
I hope the rumors of it being tied in with Mafia 3 are false.
>>
>>342966446
That game is a 7/10 at best you underage fuck.
>>
>>342966904
why? it'd be nothing but a nice easter egg
>>
>>342966945
>underage fuck

Kill your self my friend.
>>
>>342966945
>a game unanimously considered as one of the best of 7th generation is a 7/10
>>
Fuck that, give Bully 2

actually give both
>>
Fuck RDR
Fuck Bully 3

Give us Manhunt 3. It totally wouldn't be the subject of controversy nowadays
>>
WORK YA DAMN NAG
>>
>rockstar games

ive lost a lot of respect from them with how long they take to develop something, studios all over the world but they take 4 or 5 years to shit something out.

YOLO LETS JUST MAKE GTA5 DLC TEHEHEHE
>>
>>342971914
I hate GTAV for many reasons. However the reason for which I hate it most for is that the gunplay is horrible compared to RDR and Max Payne 3. It was supposed to have the same if not improved physics around shooting AND being shot as RDR which is still one of the most realistic games ever in that regard.
>>
Playing on hardcore right now desu.
>>
They have Mafia III coming out this year people

How dense are you seriously?

NOVEMBER 2017
>>
>>342966945
Nice b8
>>
>>342974393
What's Mafia have to do with RDR?
>>
>>342974656
same publisher
>>
File: 1466180095595.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466180095595.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>
>>342975665
NOICE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.