[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER FORGET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pals.png (739 KB, 994x471) Image search: [Google]
pals.png
739 KB, 994x471
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>342958646
RE7 is only Resident Evil in name. Should have just created a new IP.
>>
>>342958776
You are a moron.
>>
>>342958862
>make valid point
>get shitpost reply
Such is life on /v/.
>>
WATCH ME FINGER THAT MONNEQUIN
>>
>>342958776
Looks like they bought an Indie game to an unknown dev, and released it as a demo
>>
>>342958973
The gameplay in the actual gane is gonna be nothing like the gameplay in the demo. It's just like fucking PT.
Again, you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>342958646
How do you get this to happen? Is it a bug? Is there video of it?
>>
>>342959702
they confirmed in an interview the game is first person from start to finish and you don't play as leon
>>
>>342959702
Can you back that up?
>>
>>342959865
Source?
>>
>>342958973
No it isn't a valid point. I think it's hilarious how the average /v/irgin thinks they know better than the creators. It's resident evil through and through, stay mad about it though.

"X is a good game but a bad X game" is the most memey bullshit thing you can say about a game.
>>
>>342958646
Should have followed Andre.
>>
>>342960071
Dont wanna end up sucking pipe my dude. Clancy 4 lyfe
>>
>>342959702
You're wrong, they said that the demo isn't in the game but is how the game will feel and play. Only the puzzles and secrets won't be in the full game.
>>
File: wehaxnow.png (2 MB, 1461x700) Image search: [Google]
wehaxnow.png
2 MB, 1461x700
The memento hours were glorious
>>
File: gUOhrSZ.webm (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
gUOhrSZ.webm
62 KB, 250x250
>>342960023
>"X is a good game but a bad X game" is the most memey bullshit thing you can say about a game.
No, it's really not. You're just a stupid fanboy.

>>342959702
Why do you try to argue when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about?
>>
so did pc fags finally compketed the game ir what?
>>
>>342958776
It looks like they are trying to make a cheap walking simulator and use the brand name to maximize sales.

Better than make another micheal bay dudebro game with zombies desu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.