[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>To get the true ending for the demo you have to have a completed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>To get the true ending for the demo you have to have a completed game save of Resident Evil 6 on your PS4

wyd?
>>
Doesn't work. I have a completed save on my PS4. It was on sale for like 5 bucks or something, I don't remember. Blew through it in a day. Boring game.
>>
There are worse titles to finish so sure.
>>
>>342945187
it takes like 20 hours to beat every campaign
>>
File: 1465852243169.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465852243169.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
Are you autists STILL at this? There's clearly fucking nothing left to find, and it's pretty pathetic that you're still making these threads unironically at this point.
>>
>be me
>load up game
>complete it
>it starts over, I remember a stairway I wasn't able to unlock, so I do that route
>And then I exit game and forget about it
This is how you don't be an autist
>>
>>342945101
>To get the true ending for the demo you have to post your credit card information on 4chan
>>
File: shrug.jpg (77 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
77 KB, 384x313
>>342945101
>mfw 100%'d RE6
Fight me, I guess?
>>
>>342947451
it's a fun game once you get the mechanics down

>sliding under rockets and quickshooting dudes in the face

idk, at some point people forgot that RE games are silly and fun
>>
>>342947616

You find people who just won't be satisfied either way.

"Resident Evil should be silly and campy, it shouldn't have any actual horror, this reboot is shit"
"This is just copying off of P.T., I hate this"

Very few are just immersing themselves and enjoying the experience this demo has, while having fun piecing together clues. Hell, some people are asking Capcom to just tell us all the clues. Guess it broke some people.
>>
>>342948764
apparently there is an actual ending and Capcom staff are under strict rules to not say anything. Capcom Germany on facebook were helping people until they were told to stop
>>
>>342946889
Yeah, if you're a fucking handless idiot.
>>
File: 1426642744856.gif (2 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
1426642744856.gif
2 MB, 444x250
>>342947451
>yfw depressurization room in Chris's campaign on No Hope
>>
>>342948764
>"Resident Evil should be silly and campy, it shouldn't have any actual horror, this reboot is shit"
I'm of the mind that RE was always silly, but in the beginning it was often unintentionally so.
4 stands out as being deliberately goofy with Dante F. Kennedy versus Napoleon. It's really the only "campy" entry.
5 and 6 went back to having a serious mood, but also ended up losing its unintentionally silly side.
As for horror, 1 and 2 aimed for it, but they were still (unintentionally) silly and action-y. After that, it really went to full action.
RE6's gameplay mechanics are stellar and Mercenaries is great as a result, regardless of what anyone feels about the campaign content (fuck all the QTEs).

As for this PT wannabe demo, it's not quite RE1 in the mood it wants to portray (if only because it has modern directing with much better production value, therefore no Jill Sandwich silly stuff), but it "isn't not RE". Just have to see what they'll do with the actual game when it will very likely add in more than just a hatchet and have zombies to kill. Not really a fan of the first person perspective, but whatever.
>>
>>342945101

fuck thats a good logo
>>
File: 1466426353421.jpg (10 KB, 453x416) Image search: [Google]
1466426353421.jpg
10 KB, 453x416
>>342945101
Capcom said tomorrow will be a new announcement, I guess it will be a patch for the demo, because sony updates its store every tuesday
>>
>>342946889
Took me 15 hours to beat the game in hard and I'm complete shit à FPS/TPS
>>
Anyoen else think PS1 RE1 is the only "creepy" game in the series? The barely furnished rooms and florescent lighting give the game a surreal, almost uncanny atmosphere. It's compounded by the terrible voice actors spouting strange, poorly-translated lines that don't sound like anything anybody would actually say.

None of this was probably intentional, since REmake goes for a more traditional spooky house and the dialogue is much less awkward (aside from the "can of fizz" cutscene)
>>
>>342955369
>Capcom said tomorrow
source my dude
>>
>>342955369
>Capcom said tomorrow will be a new announcement

PROOF
R
O
O
F
>>
>>342956385
>Anyoen else think PS1 RE1 is the only "creepy" game in the series?

Yes, the way everything feels so weird, like a fever dream or a Thomas Kinkade painting

>A Kinkade painting was typically rendered in slightly surreal pastels. It typically featured a cottage or a house of such insistent coziness as to seem actually sinister, suggestive of a trap designed to attract Hansel and Gretel. Every window was lit, to lurid effect, as if the interior of the structure might be on fire.
>>
>>342956872
>>342957072
http://kotaku.com/5880007/Capcom-to-announce-new-info-of-its-RE7-demo-tomorrow
>>
>>342945101
The key to the demo last ending is in this video, can you decipher it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdCPdy3wf54
>>
>>342957146
I swear to god you fucking kids will claim anything is creepy.
>>
>>342959581
You never had a fever dream?
>>
>>342957146
Now that I read that explanation, the amount of light coming out of that is unnatural. There would have to be an inferno inside for there to be that much light coming out.
>>
Is this demo worth buying a month of PS plus for?
>>
anyone tried following andre?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.