[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two were the best part of the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1031x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1031x580
These two were the best part of the game
>>
>>342943829
bioshock infinite was great an i enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>342943956
Me too, but these guys were the highlight
>>
Maybe a year ago i got to where you learn about traveling different dimensions. If i recall some asian guy (maybe not asian) had a wife or something. I think i was still early in the game.

For some reason ive never been able to finish either Bioshock or Infinite
>>
>>342944082
somewhere in the middle of the game
>>
You know, if Ken's "I like things that make me feel retarded" started and ended with these two I would've been completely fine, they're charismatic, odd and provide a vague but perfectly fine explanation of Columbia as a whole.

But then we got parallel universes menarche, fuck that noise.
>>
>>342943829
currently replaying the game now after originally beating it on 360 I got to the part where you have to find the 3 tears to get rid of lady comstock and on Pinkerton difficulty she just straight up doesn't die, has unlimited minions, and not enough strong weapons around her to kill her with. absolute horeshit.
just playing it on easy now because I wanted a laid back shooter to breeze through and feel like a badass.
>>
>>342943829
If they added the Weapon Wheel back into the main game after the first DLC it would have fixed the whole game. Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>>342944660

Not with that story still in place.
>>
>>342943829
They were legitimate 'meme-characters'. Vaguely autistic, pseudo-intellectual, completely ungrounded in the story, start off the whole plot as a "thought-experiment" aka "lazy ass-pull by the writers".

Their whole dialogue was clichéd, trying to force the whole "lol dude time-lines" bullshit into the story as bluntly as possible.
>>
>>342944703
I just enjoy it for the shooting mechanics and vigors. story can go fuck itself. Also who in the fuck thought that no new game + mode was a good fucking idea.
>>
>>342943829
If by "best" you mean the smelliest turd in the pile then no, that would be Booker.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>342945114
The fuck did you say?
>>
>>342943829
Their very existence means the entire ending was fucking pointless.
>>
>>342945205
BI is a shit game for twats. This is the objective truth.
>>
Hol up...
>>
>>342945306
Yeah well, that's like, your opinion man
>>
>>342944660
Having more weapons at once would have fixed the upgrade system, but it still has the worst tonic and enemy variety of pretty much any FPS. Even Blops 3 had better power variety.
>>
>>342945306
How's Brexit treating you?
>>
>>342944660
That'd be a pretty occupied weapon wheel, since Infinite had lots of gun types instead of ammo types. It could work, but I feel like something more complex would have been a better idea.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.