[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which New N 3DS is better? The XL or the regular 3DS with SNES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1365954572334.jpg (279 KB, 581x491) Image search: [Google]
1365954572334.jpg
279 KB, 581x491
Which New N 3DS is better?

The XL or the regular 3DS with SNES colored face buttons?
>>
Xl, now give me a source buddy
>>
XL is better for DS games because 1:1 isn't tiny
>>
Depends if you want faceplates or if you have big hands. I cant play the normal sized 3DS or I get painful hand cramps after a while
>>
>>342938367
the XL screen doesn't have better resolution, it's just upscaled.
So it depends on what games you intend to play. If you have big hands or want to play action games like Monster hunter go for the XL. If you want to play platforms, pokemon or other games that don't clutter the screen much go for the normal one as it looks better.
>>
>>342938510
I think this is my answer. I got strong hands, I bought the xbox elite controller for the comfort. It's too bad the XL doesnt have the Snes face buttons; they look classy.
>>
>>342938367
Oh hey, I recognize that crop. Been a few years since I've seen that image, it's a good fap if you're into futanari. Don't remember the source, but I think the image is tagged with "PSP".
On topic: XL if you have big hands or want to maximize shoddy textures, regular for stylin' SNES colors. I prefer the regular to the XL because it's more compact and easy to keep in my pockets/backpack.
>>
>>342939518
Might have to go to a target to get some hands on. I plan on importing mine once I've made my decision.
>>
>>342939518
>if you're into futanari
>if
Is this what /v/ has become?
>>
>>342938367
do japanese kids really jack off to their Vita?
>>
>>342940648
i would wager that most people who own a vita worldwide have jacked off to it
>>
>>342938491
>not knowing the artist on sight
Slack jawed faggot.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/875164/50075a922a/
>>
>>342940420
That would be best, better to test them in person rather than import one and realize "oh fuck wait".
>>342940586
Eh, I was just using an old phrase is all. I'm sure a ton of the people on 4chan are legitimately into futa, but a lot of them are just closet-fappers or in denial.
>>342940787
Ayyyy, nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.