[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160627_240903113_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_240903113_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Will my PC be able to play overwatch not can you recommend some part I would need
>>
If you need to ask it probably cant
>>
>>342915247
1) you're dumb
2) I assume you're on a shitty 3 year old laptop, so no
3) you didn't post nearly enough information, so again, you're dumb
3) there's a thousand other resources to use to figure this out that don't involve making a thread here and taking up precious space

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+i+run+overwatch
>>
File: 1445430264047s.jpg (2 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1445430264047s.jpg
2 KB, 112x125
>>342915630
Alright, slow down a minute.

>You're dumb X2
'kay, we get it, you're on a Korean image board for computers. You're a scientist. but at least explain why he may not be smart, and he's asking a question, answer it appropriately.

> Didn't post nearly enough information
Yes he did, so now its my turn, you're fucking dumb. He has a A10 pros and is running a 64 operating system. I'd bet you fucking money he either has a PCIe16 slot graphics card, which will fucking run Overwatch, or he has built in graphics, again, will probably run it,

TL;DR
You're being a twat, OP you can probs run it.
>>
>>342916349
>on board graphics
>running anything
>>
Do us a favor and don't play it
We don't need anymore retards like you
>>
>>342915247
>AMD
>Laptop
Just put it in the garbage where it belongs. But turn it off first. You don't want to start a dumpster fire.
>>
>>34291524
>Can't take a screenshot to save his life.
>Can't even post his specs properly
>Probably on a laptop
>Forgot to mention the most important part
You need to be 18+ to post here bub.
>>
>>342919078
>>342915247
Goddamn autocorrect fucked me in the ass.
>>
>>342915247
>2.31MB photo of screen for like 2 paragraphs of text
your level of computer illiteracy is mind boggling
i'm surprised you don't have white out or masking tape or handwriting on your screen
also, consider just killing yourself.
>>
>>342916349
Sorry but my 760 didn't get acceptable framerates on overwatch, which led me into buying a 980ti
>>
>>342916349
>any pcie gpu will run overwatch
>and igp will run overwatch

and you're calling other people dumb, wew.
>>
>>342916349
>I see that car has 4 wheels and a big engine.
>I'm very sure that he can keep up with the rally cars and uphill racing
You and OP both anon
>>
>>342916349
>He gauges a PC's speed by its OS and Video Card slot.
Wew lad. Stop posting anytime
>>
>2.4 GHz
lmao how old is that machine
>>
>TFW OP is probably just a lil' kid that wants to play video games.
>He was probably scared to post that.

Geez guys. Don't any of you have like a nephew who looks up to you or something?
>>
>>342920691
>Asking /v/ anything
That was OP's first mistake.
>>
>>342920872
i thought that was /b/
>>
>>342920691
>You must be 18 or older to post on this site
There's a reason people used to be told to lurk more.
>>
>>342916349
shitpost
>>
>taking a fucking picture of your computer screen
jesus christ
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.