[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasn't ready for this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
I wasn't ready for this.
>>
I was hella bummed when the unlikable retard died
>>
>>342913901
Did episode 5 ruin the entire game
>>
>>342914050
No, I actually really liked it. The plot has a few issues, but I think that's just a given when your story involves time travel.
>>
>>342914050
Episode 4 was the best in my opinion.
>>
The last montage when you choose to save the city was perfectly done. Spanish Sahara was an excellent song choice.
>>
>>342913901
H E L L A
E
L
L
A
>>
>>342914628
>not letting countless civilians die so you can you can marry your virtual punk girlfriend
>>
>>342913901
This game was HELLA
>>
File: 1408155117280.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1408155117280.gif
407 KB, 250x250
>>342914050
none of your choices mattered
>>
>>342913901
I loved the fuck out of this game. It was so refreshing and really bold to be set in a modern American small town. Great fucking game.

Max a cute!
>>
>>342913901
yeah me too
i thought it was going to be good
>>
Be ready to kill yourself nigger
>>
File: feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>342916339
I'm already dead inside.
>>
>>342914050
yes. the nightmare shit was awful, your powers were never explained, max acts completely out of character, the resolution is fucking retarded, if you let chloe live they don't address the fact that the fucking storm will continue to follow you, and in the end 0 of the choices mattered other than the final one, and like i just said, even if you let chloe live the entire point of the narrative was to tell you that keeping her alive is futile because she would just die again anyway. despite the fact that william didn't die when you photojumped back and saved his life

awful, awful ending to what was, up until that episode, an at least decent little mystery/story.
>>
>>342914050
>>342914316
There's no defending that fucking train wreck of an ending. It was literally the most predictable fucking ending.
"Oh no, you have to undo what you did!"

Seriously, I could show someone who has never heard of the game the fucking trailer for episode one and if I asked them to guess the ending they would be able to easily.
There were so many plot holes and cut content that pointed towards a completely different ending, but they decided to spit in the face of all the fans and take the easy cop out ending.

Long story short, the ending was shit, and if you enjoyed it then you're a shit eater
>>
>>342917013
This. The game itself was a great ride, but if you weren't disappointed by the ending you might be an idiot.
>>
does it at least get any points for its soundtrack?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
>>
STEINS;GATE: LESBIAN EDITION
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>
The OST was great, Max was likeable when she wasn't with Chloe, Warren was too thirsty,Kate is best girl tfw no Kate end, and Chloe was a fuckboi that needed to die.
>>
>>342919095
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>342918006
Yes, because I love girly music.
Dead serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4qg0gHD0io
>>
>>342920509
It is. Mostly because Stein's; Gate, just like everything that guy makes, is fun when you watch it ONCE and then never ever think about it again. The instant you start thinking back over things, start trying to connect plot threads or thinking about revealed plot in reference to older plot points, it all falls apart.

Life is strange is nothing but a poorly thought out plot with unlikable characters, constant cringeworthy dialog and forced lesbian pandering. It's 5 episodes of tumblrite love letters with nothing interesting to say nor new things to show.

The only good thing that came out of it was that video of broteam drinking himself comatose while playing it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.