[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What changes would you make to this roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cartoon.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
What changes would you make to this roster?
>>
>>342905243
replace second ben and kevin with finn/jake and coop
>>
>>342905243
>All they had to do was copy smash, by the letter
>They fuck it up
Fucking Replace Toiletnator and Kaknuckles.
>>
>>342905243
What CN game is this?
>>
>>342905609
No fuck Smash

I want Power stone clones like the Billy and Mandy one
>>
File: 1465699934783.jpg (19 KB, 263x378) Image search: [Google]
1465699934783.jpg
19 KB, 263x378
>>342905243
>Characters not grouped by series
>>
>No Ed Edd n Eddy
I only bought the game for Mac and Bloo, along with Bravo
>>
>>342905717
Punch Time Explosion
>>
>>342905967
>I want dead genres
ok...
>>
>>342905243
>No Courage
>No Eds
>No Cow and Chicken
>No Time Squad
>No Sheep in the Big City
>>
update it to include recent CN Characters (fin/jake, the space rocks, gumball and uncle grampa), add old favorites(like EEnE although the creator has a vice grip on their rights, courage and other shit),take out the shitty ones and clones, even out series reps(two fucking ben 10s, all ppg plus mojo and him but fucking dexter doesn't get major glory?) change out captain planet for bugs bunny, but above all else improve the model quality and change the playstyle to either 1:1 smash or something unique like what he said >>342905967
>>
>>342906462
>update it to include recent CN Characters
No.
>>
>>342906256
>i want more sloppy to dead copies of Outfoxies/Smash
Rival of Aether is dead as shit.
>>
>>342906462
>Uncle Grandpa

Shame about it being canned I really enjoyed that show
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.