[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mods are necessary if I'm playing this shit for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Elder Cuck Cuckblivion.png (250 KB, 290x413) Image search: [Google]
Elder Cuck Cuckblivion.png
250 KB, 290x413
What mods are necessary if I'm playing this shit for the first time?

Skyrim vanilla is borderline unplayable, does that apply here too?
>>
>Skyrim vanilla is borderline unplayable, does that apply here too?

bait.

I wonder how would you react to vanilla Morrowind.
>>
>>342894769
How the fuck is that bait?

The UI is shit, the textures are shit and the amount of bugs is laughable.
>>
>>342894630
unofficial patch, whatever the UI mod is called. Stock UI was designed for shitty consoles, meshes horrible on PC. Also, I always used Qarls texture pack, made the game look really nice.
>>
Well, Oblivion has good quests so it's not worthless without individually replacing every single component of the game. However, to make it less clunky/more playable, >>342895147 is the answer.

A mod to remove level scaling and to change the levelling system might also be a good idea
>>
>>342894630
The unofficial patches are pretty important, they fix alot of bugs that the developers didn't, anything else depends on what you like.
>>
File: no mods.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
no mods.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>342895134
Every bug is patched, vanilla game looks alright.

Are you playing it on console?
>>
>>342896035
It looked fucking awful when it was released, it looks laughable now.
>>
>>342896209
>I only play for the graphics

This is why everyone hates PC gamers.
>>
>>342896035
>Every bug is patched
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>342896482
I think he meant every major common bug is patched.
>>
>>342896329
No, the graphics are just the most obvious criticism.

Others include:
>The worst combat of any 3D AAA RPG series ever made
>The worst selection of quests since Arena, and almost every single one ends with you fighting draugr
>The worst story since Arena
>The total removal of consequences for making choices outside of a binary civil war choice that makes literally no difference to the game other than which color your allies fight in
>The worst guild quests, literally none of them are interesting and the college questline is maybe the worst set of quests in any Bethesda game
>>
>>342896990
That's a short but sufficient explanation of the biggest flaws, basically.
>>
File: 1466343285365.gif (894 KB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
1466343285365.gif
894 KB, 480x256
You clearly dont like TES games, why do you want to this? Do you just want to create controversy anon?
>>
>>342896990
This is all true.
The assassin guilds quest in Oblvion were so memorable. In fact it was so memorable they brought back Lucian and shadowmere to the players. the only great thing about Skyrims assassin guild is the jester dude. and his outfit.
Same goes with theives guild. Sneaking into the tower and having to shoot taht arrow into a hole to activate the door, to get inside to take a fucking Elder Scroll from some blind monks was the dopest shit. Instead you just chase some theif gone rouge in skyrim.
>>
>>342894630
I usually only go with Unofficial patch, Quest Award leveler, and then I make some changes on my own to mix the level scaling up a bit, since no one on nexus can make a mod that does that without forcing in their shitty stupid fucking features into it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.