[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking for a hard to play mmo where you can lose a lot in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 185_150_16x10_2560_q90.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
185_150_16x10_2560_q90.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Im looking for a hard to play mmo where you can lose a lot in a while. Also the mmo shouldnt have very good graphics as my laptop cant handle a lot.
I have a lot of time and im super bored. I was considering runescape, which appeals to me a lot but i dont want to pay for membership. Thanks
>>
>>342890407

Look into /v/scape. It's the "golden-era" of runescape with no membership costs, a private server. As far as time-sink MMO's where you can lose a lot, that can also be played on a toaster, it's about as good as you're gonna get.
>>
>>342891534
I wouldnt call my laptop a toaster, i handle WoW and LoL pretty well on medium settings, its just that i cant handle most of the new games that come out.
>>
>>342891689

At what resolution and FPS?
>>
Is dark fall still a thing
>>
>>342890407
Tibia

You can lose so much shit there
>>
Eve online?
>>
>>342890407
If you have a ton of time and want to lose yourself, why not give some roguelikes a shot? Nethack, DcSS, ToME, ADOM, just to give a few examples. You'll get sucked in like crazy, trust me. They're super hard and you has permadeath, so it should be right up your alley
>>
>>342892016
I have an account in tibia and i like the concept an graphics but two things i dont like about it is first:
the community, they are a bunch of backstabbers
second: you can only move in 4 directions
>>342892271
I played it but i was too lost in it, im considering trying it out again, is it possible to get gametime for in-game currency after the 10 days trial?
>>342891826
1366 x 768 and around 90 fps stable
>>
>>342890407
Try Path of Exile.

Its not too demanding on your PC and has fun gameplay.
>>
>>342891534
Vscape is nothing but shitty memes and boredom
>>
>>342892525

>1366 x 768 and around 90 fps stable

oh that's not as bad as I thought.

>>342893029

I haven't played it, but from your post you sound like you're projecting your shitty memes and boredom onto the game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.