[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 online MP praise does anyone else think this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Uncharted 4 online MP praise

does anyone else think this game multiplayer fucking rules?

>that fluid gameplay
>that aesthetic movement and grapple hook
>fast fluid gameplay
>cool maps

things i'd like to add are rangs next to our names so we can pump our rep. does anyone know if they're going to patch that?

cool me Sony faggot but they're experts how they made the game so nice.

what do you say, enjoy no enjoy?
>>
I'm still deciding whether I'll buy this game or not. Posting to keep an eye on this thread.
>>
>>342874423
mp can get a bit repetitive after a few hours but its fun to come back to every now and then
>>
>>342874553
i suggest to buy it if you like shooting and platforming.

ignore the trolls that are saying "cinematic shit" or whatever floats the internet these days. the game is great for pure gameplay and that is in this case in multiplayer. SP good too, it's naughty dog hey, that rarely disappoint

it's addicting as fuck
>>
>>342874750
i'd agree but if you acquire your playstyle to it -it becomes like running, you just run and cant stop. you must get better every time
>>
>>342874423
Part 2 had the best MP
If ND had added it to the ND Collection that would've been great
>>
free dlc that includes maps on wednesday bois
>>
>>342879465
really? fuck yeah
>>
Is it actually good? I tried a few minutes of UC3 multiplayer before deciding it was garbage.
The Last of Us MP is actually really good. Very tense and the scavenging and crafting add an interesting element to it.
>>
>>342879864
uc3 compared to 4 is slow and gay, 4 is fast and fluid, really enchanted

no crafting or something like that, just chaotic gameplay
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.