[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks streaming videogames on twitch/youtube is a reliable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1438963812547.jpg (22 KB, 315x404) Image search: [Google]
1438963812547.jpg
22 KB, 315x404
>he thinks streaming videogames on twitch/youtube is a reliable source of income and a smart long-term financial decision

>"it not that I'm too lazy/unskilled to get a real job, I just want to nurture and grow my totally legit career of being an entertainer!!!"

>3 years later when everyone's moved on to the next fad gamer they are left on their ass and homeless because they were too lazy to build actual life skills/a good resume for a job interview
>>
You seem really upset that people are out there making money for next to to work. You can't really be mad at someone for making money, can you?
>>
>>342871113
post your channel
>>
>>342871205
Don't have one, I have no interest in it. It just seems dumb to me to hate on someone that found a hustle. You aren't giving them money, why should you care?
>>
i think the gist of OP is that it is not a sustainable form of living
>>
>>342870829
Who are you making reference to?
>>
>>342871862
He's right but literally nobody cares about OP thoughts.
>>
>cosmo
>>
>>342871862

Neither is having a part time job at a fast food place. I guess sometimes people are just trying to make a couple bucks even if it doesn't go into their portfolio years down the road.
>>
>>342871959
i'm sorry. i should post WHY DO YOU CAre a whole bunch instead, because that's the issue here
>>
>>342870829

e celebs are like movie actors, they're rich as long as they get material to work on.
>>
>>342871870

Destiny
>>
>i'm too lazy and talentless i won't bother trying to start a hobby in youtube because im afraid of failure
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.