[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is way of the samurai 3 and 4 fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
Is way of the samurai 3 and 4 fun?
>>
Heard that 4 was fun but with whacky shit instead of being a serious game.
>>
I never played 3 but 4 was pretty fun. I still liked 2 the most.
>>
not if you're expecting a serious game
>>
>>342866681
you can literally put a sake bottle up your ass
10/10 game
>>
>>342866681
3 is better than 4. 4 went too deep in the dumb crazy stuff whereas 3 stays more serious.
>>
refunded 4 because the map seemed tiny as fuck and hardly anything was interactable

had literally seen everything after 20 minutes
>>
>>342866798

yeh its ridiculous, but still enjoyable.
>>
>>342866798
4 is wacky as Hell, but it's still a damn fine romp.
>>
>>342866681
Yes
>>342866813
shittiest taste in the world
>>
>>342866681
4 has minigames where you get put in BDSM tortures by a trio of sadist sisters, therefore it is one of the best games ever made by humankind
>>
File: wots41.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wots41.jpg
218 KB, 1280x720
Char creator already tells you it's not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>342867397
Literally the face of the dude from the last samurai.
>>
>>342868058
He isn't white enough to be the last samurai though.
>>
File: wots4.jpg (224 KB, 1281x691) Image search: [Google]
wots4.jpg
224 KB, 1281x691
>>342868058
>>
>>342866681
I had a lot of fun with 4. It definitely has faults but if you like samurai shit, and its on sale its worth picking up.
>>
>>342868167
Laura is best girl
>>
>>342866681

if you liked the previous ones, yes I guess it is.

WotS 3 is more of your traditional Samurai affair with one faction basically being the Feudal lord and the other being a bunch of thugs. Has a shit load of endings but most of them branch out from getting in with the lord.

WotS 4 is set in a port and focuses more on traditional vs western civilization changing their society through trade. It's more silly, but has some fun characters.

I enjoyed both but to really enjoy WotS you need to look past the horrible graphics and enjoy the series for what it is. If you didn't like the other games, you probably won't like the later games.

Oh, WotS 4 lets you sort of fuck any of the girls and has a minigame attached to it, some of the main characters are REALLLY fucking hard to get.
>>
I loved WotS 2. Psycho lady was my waifu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.