[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frustrated Gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: Batomys.png (262 KB, 567x481) Image search: [Google]
Batomys.png
262 KB, 567x481
Have you ever quit a game due to single level?
>>
>>342857214
Please episode 7 is baby stuff compares to later levels
>>
File: 1459346464120.jpg (43 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1459346464120.jpg
43 KB, 600x512
>>342857214
Just bought Valkyria Chronicles on PC and this time I'm downloading the mod that lets you skip this fucker.
>>
>>342857214
Use tank to take out front and right side turrets.. use lancer to take out left side.. use scouts or keep someone hidden in the top left spawn area to use grenades on the heatsinks.. grenades 1 shot em if you toss em in the hole.. then just rape it with the tank when its shields are down.. redid the level like 5 times but once you get it its ez pz.. stop overcomplicating it
>>
I would love to get mad at a level but the game crashes after the first time I'm at the camp
>>
>>342857214
He wasn't that hard at all.
I didn't even know you could lob grenades into the cooler thingies so I've wasted 2 rockets on each one.
When that bitch shows up just block her with your tank. She can't do shit.
>>
Yes, Candy Crush.
>>
File: 1412114554891.jpg (134 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1412114554891.jpg
134 KB, 640x480
>>342857214
Pic related, but on my second playthrough trying to get SS.

>remember I have to keep knocking down the walls to force the tank to reveal its weak spots
>keep fucking up the timing or getting the Batomys to fire on my units instead of the walls
>>
>>342857214
Any forced-stealth section in a non-stealth game
Any forced-combat section in a stealth game
>>
>>342857214
Just take a lot of lancers and spam the fuck out of its turrets.
>>342859440
How can you fuck the timing up? Just shoot the walls as early as you can. On second playthrough Batomys is a child's play due to how much damage your lancers do by this point.
>>
>>342859745
>How can you fuck the timing up?
Not him, but I normally station a sniper and an engineer up top to prevent the soldiers from messing up my strategy. The sniper misses at close range, the leftovers kill the sniper, run down the hill, and capture the base at the bottom.
>>
>>342860040
You don't need a sniper at close range. Put sniper on the other side of Batomys and a stormtrooper or two up top.
>>
>>342859745
>How can you fuck the timing up?
By doing this
>Just shoot the walls as early as you can
Turns out the walls don't tip over if you shoot them from the start, you need to trigger the cutscene first
On second playthrough Batomys is a pain in the ass if you want top rank because you're used to doing shit as quickly as possible in the previous missions and all of a sudden you get this heavily scripted fuckfest
>>
i just beat that level like an hour ago, easy as fuck, when silvana showed up I put the tank against her and a wall, and she got stuck, literally easiest mission on the whole game, the ones before were way harder. in fact this game is pure bullshit. who the hell though that shocktroopers having no mibility on a game where you can only attack and the maps are huge was a good idea. seriously what's the point of using them what i can just get scouts to headshot or grenade everyone
>>
>>342860442
Well shit, just wait for the Batomys to get far enough to shoot the first wall by himself, and then you have plenty of time to shoot the others.
>>
>>342859440
>having trouble with Batomys
>on 2nd playthrough

Holy shit how can people be this bad.
>>
>>342861220
>feigning illiteracy in order to flaunt internet badassery
>>342861203
That's what I did after the first fuckup. Then I lost a turn and had to restart because I forgot to move one of my shocktroopers and the Batomy wasted a shot on him instead of the wall. Then I fucked up a third time over something, got fed up, thought "there's no way I'm doing all that shit over again" and quit.
>>
>>342857214
Xcom when you invade the enemy ship. they have like fucking 3 disc grenade throwers i never went back
>>
>>342857214
That RC plane shooting gallery shit on GTA: San Andreas

The ghost from Bioshock Infinite

The MJ12 base beneath UNATCO in Deus Ex

One Shot One Kill on veteran difficulty in Cod 4

Ebreitas, Daughter of the Cosmos in Bloodborne
>>
>>342857214
there was some level in metro 2033 early on that wanted me to use stealth to get around a bunch of bad guys, so I uninstalled the game right then and there.
>>
I fucking hated that level in the tutorial of undertale where you had to guess where the fucking ground wouldn't break under you leaving a hole I spent over 30 minutes just creating a cookie cut of where I could walk

I'm pretty sure undertale fans are just trolls
>>
>>342863349
I only played 20 minutes of that game before I got bored and quit, but you seriously didn't notice that when you fall through, the leaves on the ground show you where the holes are?
>>
>>342863785
????

1 min
>>
The Fury in MGS3 gave me asscancer. Apparently meleeing him with the knife rips his suit and he takes more damage, does it also include stamina damage? I might pull that shit on my next replay.
>>
>>342863785
holy shit i am retarded
>>
>>342864123
Just run around and shotgun him in the ass, trying to get close enough to knife him sounds like too much work.
>>
>>342864123
The Fury is so much fun, and there are a million ways to beat him. Unfortunately, claymores aren't one of them. I thought I could pull some Vulcan Raven shit on him, but he just laughs at the mines and torches them.
>>
>>342864403
>Killing anything in MGS3
>Even the animals

You're playing the game wrong anon.
>>
>>342857214
>>342858091

Lol, thats what stopped you?! Pussies, the both of you. You're supposed to use the tank for that bitch. Also, who the fuck went out of their way to create a mod to skip the first tank boss? XD
>>
>>342864906
>XD
If we were on one of the better boards this faggot would be banned by now.
>>
>>342861760
>That RC plane shooting gallery shit on GTA: San Andreas
>The ghost from Bioshock Infinite
Those were horrendous

>The MJ12 base beneath UNATCO in Deus Ex
Deus Ex is a pretty easy game overall dude and I dunno why you thought there was a difficulty spike there. I guess because you lose your weapons but you get them back pretty soon after.
>>
>>342857214
I think I abused Selvaria's AI and just hid my entire team behind the tank, made Selvaria shoot at it, and just repaired it over and over.

Second try, literally.
>>
File: 1448760729808.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1448760729808.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>342864906
>XD
>>
>>342861760
>The MJ12 base beneath UNATCO in Deus Ex

Gonna have to explain that one. What made that harder than anything else in the game, other than maybe you had a weird build going or something?
>>
>>342865098
No for real, though, the train boss is gonna eat you alive if you can;t get through this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPinMVTi6Cs
>>
>Trying to shoot it down with Lancers like a fucking retard
>You can just climb and throw a grenade with a Scout

Did the game even point at it, even slightly? Or am I retarded.
>>
>>342865476
>the train boss is gonna eat you alive
I'm not either of those people. I beat both the train missions and the tank on first attempt. I'm just letting you know. You're a subhuman piece of shit and if your mother had known you'd turn out this way she would have drowned you at birth.
>>
>>342864906
How's that dick taste, fag?
>>
File: Back_When_Cracked_Was_Good.png (121 KB, 226x207) Image search: [Google]
Back_When_Cracked_Was_Good.png
121 KB, 226x207
Frigid Outskirts in Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Ivory King.

>Jump into a casket
>End out in the middle of a snowstorm
>Well, I can't see shit.
>Snowstorm ends
>Go towards house in the distance
>Snowstorm starts up again
>Rudolf out of nowhere
>YOU HAVE DIED
>Get back in the casket
>Go towards house again
>Rudolf charges me again, this time joined by Dancer and Dasher
>YOU HAVE DIED
>After several gruelling hours of fighting electric reindeers of death, I finally get to the obvious boss arena.
>LMAO 2CAT!!1
>2CAT!1
>YOU HAVE DIED
>mfw
>>
>>342865925

Pretty fucking great considering its my dick. My dick is so long I can just casually suck it whenever i want.
>>
>>342861656
never played any XCOM before and went in blind on iron mode or w/e

>doing well
>get to point where those aliens that can control your soldiers minds and the psi-user aliens.
>strongest lads wiped out in 2 turns
>Alt+F4

great game but not played since, prolly buy the sequel and try to stick with it.
>>
>>342865969

Dark Souls 2 could fill a fucking thread in its own.

>Pre-Alonne
>All those ambushes
>All those iffy hitboxes
>Anything that has to do with rats
>SotFS volcano castle and aggro range shenanigans
>That fucking hall before Throne of Want
>Pre-Darklurker
>Rat and Bell covenants
>MALDRON THE ASS
>Zippy lines and the casters in Tseldora
>Poison shenanigans in that one shitty area before the Medusa fight
>The memories of the giants
>The optional areas in every single DLC
>The three invisible knights guarding their own armors in Shulva
>The dragon heads in Shulva
>The fucking Nashandra sisters or whatever the fuck that summon fucking Vestaldt
>The ogres
>The dragon men guarding the Ancient Dragon

Holy FUCK. And my friend laughed at me because I invested into a bow early on, who's laughing now?
>>
>>342866356
Too bad you're the only one who'll ever taste it
>>
>>342865445
It stripped me of all my shit, tossed me into an underground base swarming with guards and said "go ahead, motherfucker"

If I hadn't been trying to go non-lethal it wouldn't have been half as bad, but that part where you had to go through that room with three guards and a sniper fucked me right up. My only levelled skills were lockpicking, low-tech and computer. Minus my minicrossbow, I felt sort of fucked.
>>
>>342857214
Fair fight till reinforcements spawn from thin air, but even then you were told at the very beginning that they would be back really soon.

It's nothing compared to these assholes. I beat both missions on my first try and this one left me stressed as hell with the amount of bullshit they throw at you.
>>
File: Dromedarius.png (603 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
Dromedarius.png
603 KB, 800x757
>>342867231
Forgot pic like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>342866732
>Pre-Alonne
One of the worst things in the series. It's a shame because Alonne was an amazing boss fight.

>the ogres
They wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that their grab attack (which instakills most characters) somehow teleports you from 5 metres away.

>The dragon men guarding the Ancient Dragon
Giant Club-man of Infinite Stamina is my favorite.
>>
>>342857214
>the radiators are enclosed
>they are also positioned in the worst way possible for a battlewagon

Fuck the empire cuntbags and their petulant emperor, fucking prefer sticking a valkyria dildo up his anus rather than bone a living valkyria.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.