[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT games that were so bad that you feel angry at wasting your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
ITT games that were so bad that you feel angry at wasting your time just trying it out after pirating it/buying and refunding it
>>
I'll start
>>
Devil May Cry 2 pissed me off pretty good
>>
>>342839106
i lost interest after the cute jew left
>>
Has he come out yet?
>>
>>342839106
Spore
Brink
Payday 2
>>
File: Pile_of_Shit2.jpg (438 KB, 740x1043) Image search: [Google]
Pile_of_Shit2.jpg
438 KB, 740x1043
What a huge fucking mistake on my part.

Original xbox version is ok though, since it's just Chaos Theory 2.5
>>
File: Shinjiro Hayashida.jpg (105 KB, 1230x690) Image search: [Google]
Shinjiro Hayashida.jpg
105 KB, 1230x690
>>342839106
any game that has this guy, or his shitty studios name attatched
>Heavenly Sword
one of the most cringeworthy pieces of shit ever
>Enslaved Odyssey to the West
one of the most insulting pieces of shit ever
>DmC DMC
one of the most boring pieces of shit ever
>>
>>342840772
WE MAY NEED YOU TO PLAY TWINGTWANG
>>
MGSV
>>
>>342839106
Dishonored.

That game is boring uttershit.
>>
>>342840521
this. I still don't know why that happened. Zivra/dinozzo OTP.
>>
>>342840521
This. New girl isn't bad, but she's no Ziva.
>>
>>342839106
Fallout 4
Shadow of Mordor
Assassin's Creed Revelations
>>
>>342841001
(you)
>>
>>342840772
Is Tameem the single most tryhard man in vidya?
>>
File: 1466584774725.gif (2 MB, 209x229) Image search: [Google]
1466584774725.gif
2 MB, 209x229
>>342840893

Waited 3 years for that shit, only to drop it half way.
>>
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
>>
FF13. The only redeeming qualities were the cutscenes and some of the music tracks.

Characters and plot were straight garbage.
>>
>>342842395
Literally me, FF12 was just plainn borinng for me but at least it had quite some redeemable aspects, FF13 was full style and no substance at all, fucking piece of thrash, Lighting is probably my most hated videogame character ever
>>
>>342840772
Has anyone got the screencap of the script for Enslaved where someone is talking about Tameems process for making characters?
>so we get to this part early on where theres this innocent civilian hanging over a ledge of a flying ship, asking Monkey for help, and Tameem says he should just "kick him in the face and send him to his death". We asked why the character would do this, because it seemed like a dick move that comes out of nowhere, and Tameem responded with "because itll be badass, the character is a badass". Noone in the room agreed, it just made Monkey look like a asshole if hes killing random civillians for no real reason so we didnt include it, we went around this in the game by not having Monkey kill the civilian, he just cant get over to help him in time before falling
This is how he thinks, killing for no reason and swearing is cool. Hes "that kid" in highschool only he left highschool.
>>
Nuclear Throne
>>
>>342839106
Xenoblade X for the Wiiu.
Most expensive piece of shit I ever bought and I cant refund it. Gotts sell to another idiot.
>>
Brink
>>
Limbo and This War of mine, utterly pretentious shit.
>>
>>342840708
Why didn't the original xbox version get a pc port?
>>
Crysis 2

I stopped when the enemies can see through walls
>>
>>342839106
Dead Space 3, I got it for free for buying SimCity, and a I still regret purchasing both
>>
>>342844174
The AI in that game was so terrible, one enemy sees you when you're in stealth and 40 enemies instantly aggro. If I was immersed at all, it was broken then. I still finished it, but a pretty trash game tbhfam.
>>
>tfw pirated subnautica, papers please, enter the gungeon, super hexagon, rabi rabi, luftrausers, stardew valley, rogue legacy, nuclear throne and had fun with none of them
>tfw pirated serious sam 3 bfe and enjoyed the second half of it
>>
>>342845226
Man I'm glad I'm able to enjoy video games
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.