[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
This game is fucking fun as hell. Overpriced, but so fun.

What's with all the hate?
>>
What hate? Literally nobody is talking about it.
>>
>>342834861
This. Other than that, you answered your own question, OP.
>>
>>342834861
First couple days it had a thread every hour of the day, mostly with hate. And most reviews online (Steam, Metacritic) are just raging on it.
>>
>that blood
>literally on pair with RE1
>>
>>342834752
It's not good enough, nor does it have enough appeal, to compete with the current juggernaut that is Overwatch.

Any kind of multiplayer FPS/TPS that comes out for the next month is going to die almost immediately, due to Overwatch's omnipresence in the current console/PC market.
>>
I agree with overwatch anon. Also I'm pretty sure people are tired of RE spin-offs
>>
>>342835180
>>342835291
Overwatch might have a little impact but I feel like these are two different markets we're talking about. There's some crossover but overall this game should be appealing more to RE fans and people looking for something multiplayer-focused that's unique. Overwatch is fueled by people who were never going to look into other games to begin with.
>>
>>342835589
I'm a RE fan and the two gameplay videos I watched were super unappealing to me. And after the snoozefest called revelations, I'm not willing to take a chance. I do not play overwatch btw.

If capcom wants my money, an HD version of Outbreak would be the way to go. Hell, make it episodic and have season passes and shit, I'll bite the bullet
>>
>>342835871
Well Mercs / Raid mode was pretty big among a lot of fans, it's targeting that group more, even though it's very different from those.

>If capcom wants my money, an HD version of Outbreak would be the way to go
I fucking wish but I'd be very surprised if that rumor that they're working on it came out true.
>>
Because only 102 people are playing it on PC right now. Never a good sign.
>>
just port Mercs 3D to PC and add Leon/Ada
>>
Animations are bad.

First impressions are everything, people saw the animations and that it's inspired by COD, then decided they already hated it.
>>
>>342838549
>and that it's inspired by COD
What about it is like cod at all?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.