[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best episode? Worst episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Save_the_World_office[1].jpg (267 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Save_the_World_office[1].jpg
267 KB, 500x375
What is the best episode? Worst episode?
>>
>>342817134
I wouldn't know since I never played it. It's one of the few things I regret.
>>
It's been so long since I played them that I don't remember much about the episodes.
>>
Season 1 pretty much all of it.

Season 2 episodes 1-3 were good.

Season 3 had a few good bits here and there. Nothing really stood out.
>>
>>342817134
It's all shit. None of them will ever be as good as Hit the Road.
>>
btw anything involving cybil is cancer. fuck those parts of the game
>>
>>342817248
Get it on sale, the whole series is $10 right now on steam
>>
These games were fucking horrid because of all the cringe inducing ugly fuck characters. Has nothing on the legendary Hit the Road.
>>
File: same.jpg (51 KB, 310x238) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
51 KB, 310x238
I never did finish season 3 because my computer, at the time, was a complete toaster. It ran the first two seasons no problem, those games ran on the Wii, but I never did get into the third season.

I'm not too broken up about it, the best Sam and Max anything is still the comics, followed by the cartoon because it's really the closest in tone to the comics, despite being for children.
>>
>>342817704
Even if the cartoon was basically a kids show, they got a ton of shit past censors in their usual fashion.
>>
>>342817559
In Hit the Road, no character overstayed their welcome. They served their purpose, they made us laugh, and once we were done with them, we never had to see them again unless we wanted to.

The Telltale games have too many shitty recurring characters.
>>
>>342817134
best episode might be the one in season 3 where they steal Max's brain and Sam becomes a hardened noir detective for half of the game.

The season 1 episode where you run for president is also pretty great, 104, I think

worst is probably the north pole episode in season 2. Mostly because it went on for too long and wasn't that funny.
>>
>>342817704
>>342817751
Holy shit the cartoon was amazing. I ended up buying the DVD set because it was so cheap and I loved it too much. It sucks they don't have their guns but everything else was so delightful.

>I CAN'T BELIEVE WE CAN HAVE THIS MUCH FUN AND STILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS
>>
>>342817751
They managed to have a extremely faithful adaptation of "A Bad Day on the Moon," that's worth so many points on its own.
>>
>>342817880
The fact that they couldn't have their guns made it even better somehow, because they replaced them with other massive weapons that didn't shoot bullets.
>Does my arsenal look big in these pants?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.