[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon's Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x718
Never played a souls game before--started up Demon's souls recently though and I like it. How are the other games in comparison to it you'd say? What's your favorite, etc

I have Dark Souls 1 and Scholar of the Last Sin on steam as well
>>
>>342810780
Fuck off with your e-celeb cancer
>>
Why are you posting a picture of that streamer? She played DS3 on release.
>>
>>342810780
In terms of quality:
Bloodborne = Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls = Dark Souls 2 (2 has better pvp, 1 is the foundation for the world and is more memorable and epic)

Demon's is definitely the best to play first. I recommend just playing the games through in the order of release as well, but if you're only going to play one, play Bloodborne.
>>
i r have a pictors of loser fruits "multiple" Skitzo activities

hur dur hur dur
>>
>>342811394
Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls >>> Dark souls 2
>>
In terms of nostalgia:
Demon's Souls> Dark Souls> Dark Souls II> Bloodborne> Dark Souls III
If you didn't start with Demon's Souls you're fucked
>>
>>342812063
Took me a while to get into DeS. Started DaS first.
Put about 20 hours and 3 attempts in, still nothing. Had to go out and buy a PS3>360 controller adapter. Once I didn't have to use that piece of shit controller it seemed ok and I finished the game (even platinum'd it)
>>
>>342812295
I don't know what you're trying to say but if DeS was your first it was your favorite
>>
>>342810780
Demon's is the best. enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>342810780
fuck off with your eceleb cancer you faggot
>>
>>342810883
What's your point?
>>
>all these people triggered by OP's pic

hilarious
>>
File: 201412_2010_ecaif.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
201412_2010_ecaif.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Dark Souls > Demon's Souls = Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.