[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Legends is objectively one of the best games on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: refutethis.png (159 KB, 502x198) Image search: [Google]
refutethis.png
159 KB, 502x198
League of Legends is objectively one of the best games on the market right now, not to mention free to play, so poorfags like you niggers on /v/ that only pirate games can actually enjoy something for once rather than complaining about it on an anonymous image board.
>>
Why would I play dota for babies when I can just play dota?
>>
0/10 try harder
>>
>>342791357
league is a shit game but i play it because it has waifus
>>
File: 31899205.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1266) Image search: [Google]
31899205.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1266
That's nice.
>>
>>342791357
>forced meta
>5 minute cooldown all or nothing "get out of jail free card" spells with no buildup or trade off
>good
>>
>>342791357
it's funny how league of legends is going to die thanks to overwatch.
>>
File: KAYLEISOBJECTIVELYTHEBEST.png (296 KB, 376x345) Image search: [Google]
KAYLEISOBJECTIVELYTHEBEST.png
296 KB, 376x345
>>342791357
we can all agree that kayle is objectively the best champion in the league of legends game. armor / magic resist shred, 40% CDR infinite E and 60 sec invincible ulti, pentakill machine with guinsoos.
>>
>>342793558
STOP TELLING EVERYONE. You're going to get my freelo champ nerfed
>>
>>342791357
>Constant nerf, tweaks and changes to character stats, which makes for maiming a character difficult because over the course of a year the character can lose a decent chunk of power

>The community is full if salty, angry, loathing people, which makes solo Q the worst experience

>Playing with other people you know is the best way to end friendships

>The game is shilled to all hell, some skins even make it more difficult for enemies to read your abilities

>The game is completely based on a singular, nigh unchanging meta, diverging from said meta loses games and earns the ire of your own team, getting you reported for feeding and other nonsense

>The game in itself is ass and more of a chore than a game

>Youtubers that used to play are starting to jump the boat because they are realizing how shit league has become, IE VideogameDunkey, more recently Keyori and a few more I can't name

Fuck this game. I sucked dicks at this game and its taken so much money off of me, the last straw was the hextech loot boxes, now that was maximum jewage
>>
Only problem is that you need to be 30+ mins into the game to do literally anything.
>>
I'm a Leaguefag, but that statement isn't true right now.

Season 6 has some of the worst balance in League history right now, it would only be much worse if Devourer was still in the game.

>>342793558
Too bad she is literally the most one dimensional champion in the game.

No one plays her outside of ranked.
>>
>>342794303
>no one plays her outside ranked
Ranked is the only thing that matters in lol, if you aren't at least gold and above you're a shitter and you get paired with shitters

Source: bronze 5 fag who quit the game because he could get decent teammates and a win rate of under 50% and hextech boxes jewage
>>
Fact: Male yordles is the only thing LoL is good for
>>
>>342794695
Relax Kaylefag, no need for all that projecting.

Ranked has been a joke since Dynamic boost, I just got to Gold 5 so I could get my free skin and I haven't touched ranked since.
>>
>>342794853
I played kayle once and I sucked dick.

Like I said, I suck at league, this why I quit
>>
File: wallpaper01.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper01.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
this is now a kayle thread
>>
>>342794695
Trust me, it doesn't get better even above gold
>>
>>342795404
all you need to do is press r and e not hard my brother
>>
I would murder my entire family just so smell one of Tristana's farts.
>>
>>342796261
To what lengths would you go to crush tristana's pussy?
>>
>>342796564
I would drink a quart of mercury.
>>
>>342795554
It pain me that they redid all of her animations and spell effects, only to lock them behind a 1850rp skin

Now great skins like Iron inquisitor are completely wasted because they're top tier texture splattered over 2010 model and animation
>>
>>342797246
it truly is a sad day for kayle but i believe she will rise again
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.