[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rougelands thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: header[3].jpg (56 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[3].jpg
56 KB, 460x215
ok just bought the game and haven't played it yet. what am i in for /v/ and do you have any tips
>>
So what di they just make magicite again and rename it?
>>
>>342783181
no it seems different. i just played a bit and its more rpg-like and theres a ship you can build in and it just seems harder. (for me anyways cause its sorta small and i have bad-ish vision)
>>
>>342783558
and the weapons look sweet af
>>
>>342783096
I like it, but it needs modding support. The creatable stuff ends at tier 3 and the developer doesn't seem to be making anything anymore.
>>
>>342783096

Prepare to grind.

Its like Magicite if you played that, but without the looming time limit in the combat areas. Get familiar with the stats and what weapons/armor scales with them based on what you like using. Use your dash/jets often, its much faster than walking and necessary to dodge all the shit trying to kill you. Dump all the materials you pick up in the chest after each run through a planet, if you get killed your next character can use them. Try not to do the Federation quest right away, the second one involving the destroyer will wreck you. You won't be prepared to dodge it when you hop in.

Just keep running through the highest level planet you're comfortable with and get the chalice xp for whatever gear you want to level. You need dem hit points if you're not good enough at dodging.
>>
>>342784003

There seems to be 3 different ultimate weapons for each of the individual weapons. You just get it to level 10 then morph it in mech city. 3 tiers of weapons/armor is plenty already.
>>
>>342784003
but it just got updated to 1.1 i think
>>
>>342784150
magicite was pretty easy and fun with friends so i think ill be ok with the grinding
>>
anyone know what a good build is
>>
File: DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA.jpg (76 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA.jpg
76 KB, 500x335
>>342785075

Try dex/vit with guns/cannons for ranged survival or dex/tech if you're more confident. Triple shot plus the eye skill wrecks bosses.

>>342784003

2 weapons per tier. 3 tiers. Each maxed out weapon has 3 different ultimates. That's 18 weapons per type. There are 6 types. Then there is the uncraftable 4th age weaponry and boss/npc drops. Not to mention the same system applies to all the armor. Nigga ain't that enough for you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.