[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm either going to get Pokemon X/Y or Zelda Link Between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Pokemon-X-Y.jpg (864 KB, 3649x1607) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-X-Y.jpg
864 KB, 3649x1607
I'm either going to get Pokemon X/Y or Zelda Link Between Worlds for my 2DS (it's actually a really cool system). Which one should I get /v/?
>>
I liked Link Between Worlds more than XY, but I've got more hours in the latter.
>>
>>342775541
Isntead of Zelda Link Between buy OOT or Majora's mask.
>>
A game for adults
>>
>>342775541
Get ALBW, X and Y are fucking awful.
Alternatively you could get a good game like SMTIV.
>>
>>342776327
SMTIV?
>>
>>342776089
I can play OOT on my phone though.
>>
>>342776738
Shin Megami Tensei IV. Really good game. If you don't know anything about it, don't look anything up or you'll ruin the big twist near the beginning for yourself. It's an excellent RPG, and it's usually only like $20 anywhere you can find it.
>>
>>342775735
What about omega ruby?
>>
>>342777089
Not him but ORAS are literally the worst pokemon games I ever played. They're not fun, they made the story about mega evolution, the music is bad, and there's more fucking handholding than I can handle. ORAS shits all over the legacy of RSE.
>>
>>342777510
What really? I'm scared of how SM will turn out
>>
>>342777936
We all are, anon.
>>
>>342777510
And x and y are really bad?
That's disappointing. I want a good, LONG game
>>
>>342775541

>2DS

Disgusting. But get ALBW
>>
>>342778437
X and Y have all the same problems plus a linear region. You can also beat them in one day. I'm serious, if you're looking for a long game SMTIV is the way to go.
>>
>>342778567
80 bucks for a flagship handheld senpai. plus 3D looks retarded.
>>
>>342775541
Get Pokémon if you want to get into the meta game

Get zelda if you don't
>>
>>342779284
Forgot to mention

Get persona q of you can't decide between them
>>
>>342775541
Between those two? ALBW

Hold off until November for PKMN. Sun and Moon ought to be bretty gud.
>>
>>342775541
just played and finished X the other day, took me less than 2 days INCLUDING catching legendaries (only 4) and the looker missions (most boring shit ever). There is almost nothing to do after you're done, the post-game is lacking realll hard. Unless you're looking to play competitively, don't buy X and Y
Also its ridiculously easy, the elite 4 felt like normal trainers, I used no items whilst fighting them and the champion. If you do buy X and Y, turn off the exp. share.
>>
>>342780590
I haven't played Pokémon since Blk/Wht which wasn't too hand holdy. Hears it gets really bad from there and I heard SM is even worse, saw a screen shot where your moves tell you which ones are effective, not effective etc. Is this just easy mode? Is there any chance of this game being difficult, or do they only want to appeal to children? (it is a children's game after all)
>>
>>342775541
you should get CFW so you dont have to pick only one of them. :^)
>>
>>342775541
Monster Hunter is the only 3DS game you need, just saying

LBW is definitely better then that whole gen of pokemon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.