[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the saddest fight in the entire history of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: The-Boss-4.jpg (197 KB, 1600x927) Image search: [Google]
The-Boss-4.jpg
197 KB, 1600x927
Is this the saddest fight in the entire history of video games?
>>
Metroid & Paper Mario Fanbase vs. Nintendo
>>
PULL THE LEVER
>>
Not really, I was quite happy to kill this treacherous cunt, especially since she did nothing but annoying me with retarded babby philosophy and bonebreaking the whole game
>I was merely pretending to defect XD
Nice twist Kojima, you talentless idiot
>>
>>342775478
Yes
>>
not even the saddest fight in the series, mgs3fags are deluded
>>
No, that would be BloodBorne.
>>
>>342776226
>the boss was called to die for her country
>then why didn't she kill herself and almost kill me by throwing me off a cliff when she had no idea I would survive
>idk lol

it boggles my mind how people say the story of 3 is good, if not the best in the series
>>
Nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACkGoipMymE

Infamous 1 and 2 were pretty mediocre but they had some amazing fucking endings.
>>
>>342775478
El Contexto? What makes you say that, compared with any other existing videogame?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWBdpEv-H4c

Sing, sing a song....

The Boss always sacrifices herself. Whether human or robot. The Boss just wanted to bring joy to the world.
>>
File: f43jt2jramnuxbn8ihlo.jpg (54 KB, 379x382) Image search: [Google]
f43jt2jramnuxbn8ihlo.jpg
54 KB, 379x382
>mfw I didn't even realize you were supposed to CQC her
>>
File: liquid.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
liquid.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
dont mind me, just posting the best boss battle in mgs history
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.