[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You owe this game an apology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: better the doom.jpg (38 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
better the doom.jpg
38 KB, 344x500
You owe this game an apology
>>
I'm sorry I ever played that piece of shit game
>>
>>342775410
Why? Doom 4 kicked its ass
>>
>>342775410
I always liked it though
>>
>>342775410
I'm sorry Doom (2016) is the better game
>>
>>342775410
i never thought it was that bad

some of the weapons felt pretty weak like the shotgun is the biggest complaint i had about doom 3
>>
>>342775410
That's the other way around nigger, constant darkness fucked m eyesight, I could sue these faggots if I lived in burgerlandisthan
>>
>>342775410
Never played it, but after finishing Doom 4, I've been curious to try it out. I'm hoping my love for survival horror type games will help me enjoy it more than a lot of people who didn't like it.
>>
>>342775410
It's not a good game. They took a chance at something and it failed. That's really all there is to it.
>>
File: Bullshit.png (448 KB, 633x480) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.png
448 KB, 633x480
This game was awful. There was no saving it. It should never have been made in the first place, and it cost Id most of it's credibility in the eyes of the gaming public.
When Carmack left, Doom 4 was better than Doom 3. Because the guy's not a game designer. Never was. He was always good at making the technology under the hood of a game. And I'm glad that Carmack is working on projects that interest him.
>>
File: 1463860636314.png (280 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1463860636314.png
280 KB, 596x628
I enjoyed both games for different reasons.

/v/ is retarded as usual. Life continues.
>>
Here's a guy who likes video games

I liked Doom 3 and the expansion. Haven't got Doom 4 yet, but I'm looking forward to it! It looks pretty cool.
>>
>>342777116
DOOM had a really shitty shotgun too.
The pop rockets made it somewhat useful until you got the double barrel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.