[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the appeal of this game? You make progress, only to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
What is the appeal of this game?
You make progress, only to get kicked in the dick and have everything that you've built ruined.
>>
to have fun, if you are too casual then just go find an easier game
>>
It's a "making the best of a bad situation" game. I enjoy games like that where you have to figure out how to deal with stacked odds.
Unfortunately DD boils down to grinding, but whatever. Still pretty fun.
>>
>>342772907
look up ballbusting, it's a popular fetish
>>
I really wanted to like it but
>having to rest your party and use different characters

WHO thought this was a good mechanic?
>>
I like dungeon crawlers, I like hard games and I love the artstyle from some screens I've seen

is this game good for me?
>>
>>342773504
do you like grinding though
>>
>>342774908
no yes
>>
>>342773312
I would of been fine with that if the grind wasn't so bad. Loosing just 1 high level party member can pretty much fuck that party, and requires leveling up another character for it.
>>
>>342775078
but how much do you like it
>>
>>342775303
I don't mind grinding
I don't like unknown korean shit MMO tier grinding though
>>
>>342773312
>having to rest your party and use different characters

the way the game is built, your characters are basically the most disposable resource you have, until they get high level. in fact, it often makes the most sense to just grind gold/artifacts with low level characters and then just dismiss them rather than paying to de-stress. if you try to play it like a traditional rpg where you are attached to some specific party of characters, then you are going to have a rough time.
>>
>>342772907
there isnt one desu

even if you execute everything perfectly and don't get fucked by RNG you're still looking at 30-40 hours of grinding linear dungeons
>>
>>342772907
>What is the appeal of this game?

the art style, really. the actual game is extremely shallow and the content is spread as thin as possible. without the aesthetics, it would have been almost completely ignored
>>
>>342772974
k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.