[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a memorable villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Edwin_VanCleef_full.jpg (46 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
Edwin_VanCleef_full.jpg
46 KB, 300x380
Is he a memorable villain?
>>
Who?
>>
Isn't memorable subjective?
>>
lapdogs
>>
Only within the setting because he is one of the few villains who aren't genuinely "I am a bad guy" evil. He got fucked by the nobles and wanted to take revenge and it's a lot more morally grey when it comes to fighting him, instead of killing evil demons or zombies.
>>
FOOLS!
OUR CAUSE IS RIGHTEOUS

so yeah I'd say so
>>
File: ghostcrawler joke.jpg (153 KB, 372x601) Image search: [Google]
ghostcrawler joke.jpg
153 KB, 372x601
Mr Smite was more memorable.
>>
>villain
>>
>>342766170
>>villain
He's still a thief and assassin robbing likely innocent merchants. Even if he is justified in spiting Stormwind they're still villainous acts.
>>
>>342765587
>last boss in the first dungeon

Only thing I remember is that he dropped some good 1handed sword
>>
>>342768078
>>342768078
>he dropped some good 1handed sword
Maybe if you're a level 19 twink
>>
>>342766098
I haven't heard this joke in years
>>
>>342768405
I honestly expected it to be The Aristocrats, and I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: 1466623084217.jpg (71 KB, 448x597) Image search: [Google]
1466623084217.jpg
71 KB, 448x597
>>342768205
>Not dual wielding shadowfangs
>>
I remember him as having the worst fucking VA ever.
>>
he's a good card in hearthstone
>>
>>342765587
he's one of the best.
>>
he's only memorable because deadmines is memorable. I doubt that 90% of the people even knew his lore and the story of the masons rebuilding stormwind etc etc.

It was just too fucking cool to be going through the tunnels fighting shredders and goblins and defias members and then finding the big ass ship. It was the first decent instance that WoW had since wailing caverns was a piece of shit and so was that one instance inside org
>>
>It's been over 10 years
>The royalty and ruling class of Stormwind STILL hasn't answered for its crimes
>>
is it true he got removed and replaced by a girl?
>>
LAAPDOGS

ALL OF YOU
>>
>>342770289

Yes.
>>
>>342770289
He died, his daughter took all over.

His daughter then proceeded to fake the leadership of the defias, then once the trues leadership (her) was revelead, to fake her death.

In legion she is present in the rogue class hall

And also a daily reminder that the Defias Brotherhood has done nothing wrong to this fucking date, they just want the money that belongs to them, for the executed masons' families to be compensated and for any and all imprisoned masons to be freed.
>>
>>342769470
>it's been over five years
>the park is finally getting fixed
Stormwind's leadership leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>342771003
Kind of hard to fix anything WHEN YOU FUCKING IMPRISON, EXECUTE OR EXCOMMUNICATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MASON
>>
>>342770797
>killing a low lvl dungeon boss before the dungeon
sounds kinda desperate
>>
>>342771090
And yet the steps up to the keep got a massive overhaul complete with a statue to the grorious reader of Stormwind.
>>
>>342765587
I thought he was from Guild Wars 2
>>
>>342772032
The only character from gw2 that I can remember is the vegetable who steals the protagonist role from you
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.