[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just beat the PS4 version of pic related and I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gravity-rush.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gravity-rush.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
So I just beat the PS4 version of pic related and I just want to start a thread

Did anyone else feel like the ending was abrupt as hell?
>>
It's a cheaply made game that is getting a pass because of one mechanical gimmick and a waifu.
>>
It had a budget of 500k. The new one has 1,5mil so you can expect more of that.
>>
>>342765243
It's a 3d platformer with a flying gimmick on a handheld
It does its job quite well
>>
>>342765243
To be fair, the gimmick is cool as shit. I just wish that the combat wasn't so ass
>>
Would you onw a pet Dusty?
>>
>>342765243
And because it's exclusive. Most exclusives are fucking shit nowadays but people eat them up because otherwise they wouldn't be able to use them as ammo in console war threads.
>>
>>342765243

The main attraction of Spider-Man games are one mechanical gimmick and /v/ seems to love the shit out of those.
>>
How long did it take you finish? Can i spreedrun it in a day? How's the story hold up?
>>
>>342765115
Tell me about it; it was okay because by the time I finished it, the sequel was already confirmed, but I imagine the original Vita crowd must have been pretty pissed

Game is great otherwise
>>
>>342765834
Less than a week. Maybe? I doubt it. You learn that she's a queen from an above kingdom and it never goes anywhere.
>>
>Game pretty much only survives because the Vita crowd fall in love with it
>First chance it gets, the sequel drops Vita support

Man, you gotta feel sorry for those poor sons of bitches
>>
>>342765834
Took me a while to finish because I like to procrastinate.
Idk, maybe? Might take two.
The story is not this game's strong suit, and I'm hoping that the sequel expands on some shit
>>
File: 1363900053280.jpg (32 KB, 283x241) Image search: [Google]
1363900053280.jpg
32 KB, 283x241
>>342766014
>>342766252
>bought a Vita for it
>loved it
>waited almost 2 years for the sequel to be announced
>it is announced at the Vita section of TGS
>another two years go by without any news
>finally have the real announcement at TGS
>it's PS4 exclusive
>still don't have one

At least the Vita and its library really clicked with me.
>>
File: Kat is cute!.webm (573 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Kat is cute!.webm
573 KB, 640x360
>>342765115
Ya, we all did.
>>
>>342766623
Kat is bae
>>
>>342765115
A lot of stuff was clearly cut from the game for time and budget reasons
You can look through the artwork gallery and see tons of shit that are most likely spoilers for GR2
>>
The ending of this game was clearly left for a sequel, but the sequel took too long to came mainly because they decided to drop PS Vita support and make it PS4 only so they had to upgrade the graphics to look more like a current gen game

Still im hyped for it, i love Gravity Rush for its gimmick and art direction and characters, if they improve the lackluster combat it will be goat for me
>>
>>342767915
Pretty much this. I really would have liked a targeting system because whew lad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.