[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: box-noscale.jpg (701 KB, 1522x2156) Image search: [Google]
box-noscale.jpg
701 KB, 1522x2156
Apologize.
>>
Sent :)
>>
>>342764979
Why the fuck would we? It took everything good about guerrilla and fucking threw it out leaving a piss poor cover shooter.
>>
>>342764979
>its a please apologise this bad game episode
>>
>>342764979
The gameplay was good.
More linear like the older titles but the story is really shit.
>>
I will no2
>>
>>342764979
This was the game that killed my enjoyment of video games

I loved RFG to pieces, played it to bits and it's still my favourite game of all time because of the wanton destruction

But this was a FUCKING disaster

>hey guys we made a really fucking cool game on mars where you could blow up buildings and shit
>the story was wank but whatever the destruction engine was some top-notch shit
>i've got a great idea though, how about we make an even worse story
>and then REMOVE the destruction by having the whole thing play out in caves underground!
>>
>>342767864
>and then REMOVE the destruction
Did you even play the game?

The destruction is there and better than RFG.
>>
>>342767552
DUDE
>>
>>342764979
What is with Red Faction having shitty sequels to their better ones.

2 was way, way worse than 1 (Although not perfect, 1 was enjoyable and needed a little polish)

And there is Guerilla and this trash.
>>
>>342768919
WEED
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.