[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit what the fuck happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: horror.png (858 KB, 1121x630) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
858 KB, 1121x630
holy shit what the fuck happened?
>>
>pc gaming
>>
guess nobody even cares about this game anymore
>>
>>342762020
It is pure trash. I got it free and played through it. Another lifeless and shallow ubisoft experience.
>>
>>342762020

They've abandoned the game and rampant cheating.
>>
They had you log in to the game, then use a virtual room to log in to the actual game. But wait, only one person at a time can do it.
>>
>>342762020
It's Ubishit. It's what I expected.
Lies before it was released, and then paying £40 for a lifeless piece of shit.
>>
They built the game wrong and have a MASSIVE cheating problem. They're abandoning the game instead of fixing it.
>>
buying
ubisoft
games
>>
Everyone gave me shit for ragging on this game after I explained how disappointed I was during beta and then went on to buy it.

I just don't understand how people don't have the foresight to spot shallow, shitty experiences like the ones Ubi squeeze out. Maybe people are just so desperate for good games that they'll try anything.
>>
It's a shame because the world is really pretty to look at.
>>
>>342762020
I guess they just didn't know how to make a compelling loot&shooter, since there's no "definitive" model for that type of game yet.
>>
>>342764706
Ubisoft's marketing is too good. They got people lining up like zombies regardless to the game's actual quality. Then when they stop marketing the game, everyone snaps out of it, realizes that it's a shit game, and forgets it exists until they make a sequel and repeat the pattern again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.