[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who still plays? who /gtag/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: actual_1450191528.jpg (144 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
actual_1450191528.jpg
144 KB, 640x360
who still plays? who /gtag/ here?
>>
>>342761031
fuck off blater
>>
>>342761031
>GTA turned into a online cash grab

No thanks.
>>
>>>/vg/gtag
>>
>>342761235
you don't NEED to pay real money for anything. You can still just as easily grind with a couple of friends for money. Grinding with /gtag/ is pretty fun. Only dumbass 13 year old buy shark cards
>>
>>342761436
Oh yeah, playing pac stan 15 times in a row just to afford the new monthly super that's faster than the last one is so much fun.

Oh, and who doesn't love repeating the same 10 or so crate fetch quests for 8 hours just to get 1.5 million?
>>
>>342761031
I play, I wish I never bought the fucking warehouses and office
>>
>>342761849
why's that ?
>>
>>342761436
t. 60 million hacker bux recipient that doesn't actually grind himself and can't relate to how boring it is
>>
>>342761832
like I said, it's pretty fun when you're playing with friends. You don't always have to play the missions super seriously. Gooofing around while doing them is fun
>>
You make your own fun. I joined a biker gang.
>>
>>342762170
very expensive and no one wants to work with you, the pay for associates is garbage and you get matched with jetshitters 24/7. buying 3 crates 37 times to fill up a warehouse is boring by yourself and brings in less than boosting pac stan
>>
I never touched it. It's annoying that the dlc shit never shows up in single player, but I finally realized you can spawn whatever with a trainer.
>>
>>342762445
work with /gtag/ ?
>>
>>342763145
I'm on console, there is no active /gtag/
>>
>>342763343
which console? PS4 has a pretty active gtag
>>
>>342763638
PS4, there's never anyone on, if there is it's always memelords in free aim
>>
>>342764046
free aim is the best though. I've been playing with gtag on ps4 for a while and everybody there is always really cool

what's your psn id?
>>
>>342761031
>pls 2 b grinding 4 fake monies to pay fake monis to give our pubtards content thanking you!

Nah eat shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.