[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this from a flea market Never played AC before How is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Bought this from a flea market
Never played AC before
How is it?
What am i into?
>>
Get ready to be comfy as fuck. Aside from one or two small features that didn't return from the Gamecube version and an annoying one added in the Wii version, every Animal Crossing is a direct improvement. If you like Wild World, check out New Leaf on the 3DS, which is the newest installment.
>>
>>342755807
The first AC is pretty bad but it was better than uncharted. The second AC is arguably the best. Has best pacing and story. Then AC brotherhood came and added multiplayer but he horse riding was wack. Then AC revelations marked a decline in the series. Good luck with the games! I hope the new movie is good!
>>
>>342755807
as someone who only has around 250 hours in New Leaf, I hope you'll put in more than my casual self
>>
>>342755807
Comfiest game ever.
I played 235 hours and i'm still playing it.
>>
>>342755807
just play the game holy fuck
>>
>>342756164
Before i realized what you were saying i got ready to be real mad. No one talks shit about population growing on my watch.
>>
>>342756575
It makes me made too mane
>>
What's taking so long for a sequel to New Leaf?
>>
>>342755807
Best fucking animal crossing have fun op
>>
>>342755807
Better than New Leaf honestly. Villagers do actually have a semblance of a soul.
>>
>>342755807
As everyone is saying it's comfy as fuck.This game is the biggest time sink though. The game runs in real time so you have to keep a schedule with it and make sure you're playing on certain days at specific times. The mechanics also make it as addictive as fuck.
>>
File: SarahCat.jpg (83 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
SarahCat.jpg
83 KB, 640x481
>>342755807
A game I wish they didn't turn into a dumbed down mario party. Here's to prayers and hopes they make a good one on the NX. Doubtful, but what's a world without hope.
>>
>>342757319
animal crossing is confirmed to have a shitty smartphone game in the works, so dont be too hopeful
>>
>>342757636
Aw fuck...
>>
>>342756704
2001: Animal Crossing
2005: Wild World
2008: City Folk
2012: New Leaf
2015: Happy Home Designer/Amiibo Festival

I'd give it another year or two. It will be on NX.
>>
Absolutely loved it.

I do regret that I never got someone to visit my town to unlock Nookington's, and now the Nintendo WFC for DS is gone.
>>
>>342755807
>What am i into?
A short spurt of rapid playing, followed by 10 minutes of playing each day until a either a holiday, or a new season hits in real life mind you. Also be prepared to follow a guide, marking off what bugs and fish you have caught.
>>
>>342755807

This thread just reminded me that I missed my meet up time with Bonbon today.

Life is a fuck.
>>
>>342758245
>following this pattern the next one will be in 2019
>>
>>342758597
nigger, HHD and AF are not main animal crossing titles and should not be listed there
>>
>tfw have lots of furniture
>don't know how to make a nice room
>stack all the shit in one room "I'll arrange them later"
>can't literally enter

anyone got any good room ideas?
>>
>>342758748
NL/HHD had the same developer. And NL/HHD/AF had the same directors and producers working on them.
>>
>>342756164
Made me laugh.
>>
>>342758940
Look up feng shue and get dat good luck (it actually increases your find rate and whatnot)
>>
>>342760197
I just want a pretty room
I don't care about chinese people
no offense
>>
>>342758748
They are not main AC titles, but they still took time and resources to make. That means that the next game isn't in development until after they were completed. If they didn't matter, you would already be hearing about the next game being released.
>>
Magician's Quest is better.
>>
>>342755807
This is the WORST AC to start with. There's no festivals or special events, tiny town, no city to visit etc. New Leaf is the best.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.