[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that steam is the new weeaboo platform there is any chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
So, now that steam is the new weeaboo platform there is any chance for SMT/persona coming to steam?

DDS is the only SMT remaining on my backlog but emulation on this game is so fucking bad
And I don't even have a TV to plug my PS2
>>
>>342744170
none
atlus dont like pc
>>
>>342744170
Just use your pc monitor faggot
>>
>>342744170
>emulation on this game is so fucking bad

What?

It literally runs flawlessly, apart from that really minor shadow glitch, and it wouldn't surprise me if that had been fixed by now.
>>
>>342744934
Do this you faggot, just by an adaptar
>>
>>342744170
Your first statement is arguable.

I would say the PS4 is still the Weeaboo platform.
There's a lot of Japanese games that aren't released on PC.

Vita could technically top it, but I'm guessing you are talking about consoles.
>>
To be honest I'd like upcoming SMT games to be released on PC/PS4.

SMT4 is great, but look at Persona 5 - this is how a jRPG should look like in current year.
>>
>>342745606

I don't give a shit about Persona 5, i just want the assets to be recycled into SMT 5.
>>
>>342746047
That's what I'm talking about. I want new SMT games to take advantage of new technology instead of restricting themselves to handhelds.
>>
>>342746047

I do give a shit about P5 but I'm more excited to finally have HD demon models. I hope they'll make another Raidou game. Maybe they'll make a 3D Devil Survivor or even something new entirely?
>>
>>342744170
>tfw we will never have a 3rd person action remake of DDS
>switch between human TPS mode and hack n slash demon mode at will
>>
File: 1401790445209.jpg (22 KB, 297x368) Image search: [Google]
1401790445209.jpg
22 KB, 297x368
>>342745229
>Vita could technically top it, but I'm guessing you are talking about consoles.
>>
>>342744170
>SMT games
>PC
At least that shitty MMO is getting revived sometime.
Take what you can get.
>>
>>342744170

>DDS emulation

I remember trying to emulate it just to see what it looked like and for some reason the music got hilariously fucked. All the instruments got out of sync with each other and it was great. My computer is too old to really emulated PS2 games but I'm glad I gave it a shot just for that. Also, Nocturne looks super nice upscaled even though my PC shits itself when I do that. The framerate in battles is stupid low.

>And I don't even have a TV to plug my PS2

Maybe get a component (or composite if that's all you have) to HDMI cable and plug it into your monitor? Might not look the best but it's better than nothing I'd say.
>>
File: 1454214902866.jpg (36 KB, 604x434) Image search: [Google]
1454214902866.jpg
36 KB, 604x434
>>342747082
Just to clarify, I meant it could top it in the weaaboo department.

Only reason people get the Vita is to play the obscure Japanese games.
>>
>And I don't even have a TV to plug my PS2

I use pic related on my PS2.
It needs to be switched to component RGB in the BIOS/Setup or else there is no image.
>>
>>342744170
DDS1 and 2 emulate perfectly fine. I played through both a few months ago and, apart from a minor shadow glitch, they both ran without any problems.
>>
>>342748964

does that actually worth without looking like shit?
>>
>>342749816

Don't bother unless you lack something with component inputs

If you have component inputs, just by component cables
>>
>>342746047
You bet your ass they will.
They went crazy once the first SMT was released on PS2
>>
>>342747097
Really? I always wanted to give it a shot just for completeness sake, but missed it when it was still up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.