[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>massage >in a suit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 236870_20160625201353_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
236870_20160625201353_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>massage
>in a suit
>>
He's very shy.
>>
Fucking loved this kill, even more after snapping his neck and a cop came in and didnt notice he was dead.

Also, its Hitman, there is many goofy stuff around that game going on.
>>
>>342743397

https://youtu.be/xSpEshLvbk0?t=34s
>>
>It's not on sale
>>
>>342744079

>releasing it in separate episodes
>>
>>342744079
It's not even finished yet.
>>
There are a few massage techniques that can be done with clothes on and not lose any effectiveness, but I doubt this is the case.
>>
>>342744875
Not is it the case where it's a massage that requires his clothes to be off. It's a vidya.
>>
I'm extremely sad because this game is much better than Contracts and yet it get so many things wrong that it will never scratch Blood Money.

Feel like BM was so good it ruined all future Hitman games for me, plus the episodic content doesn't help.
>>
>>342743397
Why do the Swedes and Moroccans speak Americanese?
>>
>>342745402
What does Blood Money have that this one doesn't? Not disagreeing with you, just curious.
>>
>>342746326
Plenty.

The most obvious problem is in the way the levels work independently of the player, and only acknowledge and start certain actions if you get close to them on the map.

Levels in nearly all previous Hitman games unfolded with time, people changed places and actions permanently, and it was also possible to miss hit opportunities if you were too slow or didn't understand the implications of the mission (with some exceptions). In the new one people just constantly do the same shit over and over.

The game also doesn't trust in your ability to not be retarded. You get a constantly updating mini-map, "see shit through walls" vision that plagues every game nowadays, for some reason you can turn these off but the full-screen map remains completely static, there are no monetary rewards for anything, interesting kills and assassination opportunities now are a pre-defined checklist in a menu which just makes it look artificial as fuck, post-mission newspapers are gone, so are ranks, etc, etc.

It honestly bores me to tears. Not to mention bugs and generally shitty optimization.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.