[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is better/which one will last longer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Which is better/which one will last longer?
>>
Majora's Mask is the better game but is fairly short (like 20 hours).

Hyrule Warriors will last you hundreds of hours if you grind adventure maps.
>>
>>342741952
Hyrule Warriors Legends has an absolute fuckton of content, Majora's Mask is also a pretty different style of game anyway.

But the WiiU version of Hyrule Warriors is better, the only difference is it doesn't get the ~3 new adventure maps but there are a fuckton of them already. If you own a WiiU get HW for that and buy MM3D, if you don't own a WiiU then get HWLegends.
>>
>>342741952
MM atleast doesn't look like absolute ass. the 3DS (even new 3ds) just can't handle hyrule warriors.
>>
>>342743226
This. Framerate shits itself, graphics are low-res with no AA, and can only handle about 20 mobs on screen at a time.
Why they didn't make it a New3ds exclusive is beyond me. HW is just better on the WiiU.
>>
>>342743226
im playing Hyrule Warriors Legends on my o3DS and i'm having a fucking blast with it. if the content is good, the graphics are largely irrelevant.

im also kind of swayed too because Marin is fucking excellent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nGBVhOGWI
>>
>>342742163
This, pretty much.
>>
>>342743671
Why not just get her for the WiiU version? That looks fucking awful.
3 new adventure maps are not worth that horrendous performance and only 20 enemies on screen at a time either.
>>
>>342741952
>Better
Major's Mask

>Longer
Hyrule Warriors
>>
File: Fierce_Deity_Link.png (366 KB, 601x883) Image search: [Google]
Fierce_Deity_Link.png
366 KB, 601x883
>>342742145
I just finished MM, almost 100% run (missed few heart fragments) and it took me 37 hours.

It's not that short, and it is a great game.
>>
>>342744118
Unfortunately, the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors is superior to the Wii U version.
>>
>>342744118
I don't think she's coming out for the wii u version.

the other new features on the 3DS version make up for the performance, in my opinion.

Being able to control more than one person on the battlefield

owl statues to teleport to if shit gets real

all previous DLC included plus content the wii u version won't ever get
>>
>>342744509
Explain your reasoning to me. How is it superior?

>>342744539
http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
She's coming out for the Wii U version. The only thing the Wii U version isn't getting is the 3ds adventure maps.

Controlling your fellow allies is casual as shit. The point of musou is to manage units on your own.
>>
>>342744742
Because you don't have to fucking buy a Wii U to play the 3DS verison.
>>
>>342745064
I have to buy a 3DS to play the 3DS version too, that's not an argument.
>>
>>342741952

Simply emulate Majora's Mask, the 3DS port is shit.
>>
>>342743671
I want Linkle to dominate me with her legs, if you know what I mean :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.