[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's $15 on PSN. Worth it? I seem to only have heard bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
it's $15 on PSN. Worth it?

I seem to only have heard bad things about it
>>
Gameplay is good, batmobile gets annoying, story is disappointing. If you liked the other games in the series you should like this one.
>>
>>342741787
The only people who shit talk it are salty Pcucks. It's actually a really solid game.
>>
I liked Mad Max more honestly
>>
For 15 bucks it's worth it.
>>
A lot of the fun comes from how much you enjoy the batmobile. I loved it so it wasn't a problem.

Can't go wrong for $15.
>>
>>342741787
Even if you hate a game 15 bucks is hard to regret.
>>
>>342741942
>>342742273
is the batmobile one of those things they force you to use every mission?
>>
It certainly has a lot of content and things to do. They really shove that fucking batmobile down your throat though at every opportunity so I hope you like it. I feel like the game was also trying to incorporate too many elements from the past games to the point they felt watered down because they couldn't just focus on a handful of things.
>>
>>342742785
Nope. Fastest way around Gotham is by gliding.
>>
>>342741787
the launch was a fucking disaster, but the entire series is amazing

im still fucking shocked they got a studio that fucked up origins port to do knight port, what the fuck did they expect
>>
>>342741787
This is one for those games no one blames you for pirating.
>>
is it still the same shitty combat?
>>
>>342741787
Yes, absolutely worth it.
>>
It's pretty fun, getting to play as the majority of the batfamily helps. I wish they'd make a Beyond Arkham game and end the series there though with Arkham VR being a thing I think they're planning to milk the series for all it's worth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.