[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
If a Smash 4 port to NX is actually happening, what gameplay/balance changes would you like to see?

i'd at least like to see Wario's air acceleration restored to Brawl-levels so he can bob and weave again
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 252x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 252x147
I'll take anything positive
>>
>>342736845
Don't give a fuck. Kill Sakurai and make Melee 2. I'll get an NX anyways for the new Zelda.
>>
>>342736845
>Nintendo wasting time balancing and not just straight porting it

Good meme make a Smash 4 tournament already
>>
File: JCE2qWy.png (23 KB, 170x212) Image search: [Google]
JCE2qWy.png
23 KB, 170x212
>>342736845
>Wario
>Air acceleration nerfed heavily
>Down Air more endlag/landing lag
>Up Air clap gutted
>Shoulder Bash FSmash replaced with trash backfist

wario got a lot of buffs but he got bullseye nerfs directly to some of his most powerful/fun tools in Brawl
>>
File: 1359610302235.jpg (30 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1359610302235.jpg
30 KB, 555x644
>>342737112
>implying half the melee community is capable of moving on to a melee 2, no matter how improved
>>
Why are people convinced that Sakurai will make another Smash game when he's stated that he can't top the last game?
>>
File: TanabeSmash.png (186 KB, 1140x394) Image search: [Google]
TanabeSmash.png
186 KB, 1140x394
>>342738639
okay, do you want Kensuke Tanabe to develop the next game?

he's not going add your K.Rool or super niche indie into the roster anon.
>>
>>342738639
He's been saying that since melee. But Nintendo are always going to make a new smash, and Sakurai doesn't want anyone touching his baby. But honestly, he needs to move on. Kid Icarus Uprising was fucking amazing, he needs to move on to other projects like that. We've had 4 Sakurai smash games, now it's time to let other people have a go at it.
>>
>>342740196
>We've had 4 Sakurai smash games, now it's time to let other people have a go at it.
see >>342739143
>>
>>342740196
but... what if they fuck up tremendously... worse than brawl? I'd like to see him involved in some way, the way like Miyamoto is involved with Zelda franchise despite Aonuma directing. Not that Miyamoto has done great choices for the franchise but still.
>>
File: Sm4shIsForCasuals.png (254 KB, 864x458) Image search: [Google]
Sm4shIsForCasuals.png
254 KB, 864x458
>>342737112
>tfw Sakurai said he's not going bother trying to replace Melee with a sequel, remaster, or a Special Smash mode.
feels good, don't mess with perfection and people interest with their favorite game. only "rejects of competitive Melee" (i.e. P:Mcucks, Shokio, etc.) whine how Smash 5 won't be Melee 2.

and good luck spending 7 years of getting a consistent team of modders trying to make a actually good mod based on Project M.

'cause we all know how badly Tr4sh Reloaded and Smash+ went many weeks ago.
>"Please don't call this trash 'Project M'" -Nanobuds on Smash+

>>342738639
Why are smashfags so convinced some other director will handle the next new game? he not going away anon.
>>
>>342740684
Miyamoto still manage to fuck up in Aonuma Zelda at some point.

like Motion Controls-only in Skyward Sword.
>>
>>342740684
He could still be involved, and it's possible they could fuck up tremendously, but it's also possible they can make an amazing game. For example, Nintendo let capcom makes zelda games in the past, and they were amazing. Minish Cap is still one of my favorite Zelda fames.
>>
>>342736845
>what gameplay/balance changes would you like to see?
Add an actual fucking tournament mode.
Add the option to remove stage hazards without making them Omega or going into 8 Player Smash.
Give us Smash Run on a platform that matters.
Organize the menu properly.
Buff Ganondorf, Charizard, and Samus some more.
Port Corneria over from the 3DS version.
Bring back Poke Floats, Brinstar Depths, and Mute City.
Fix the music so that we have the full songs that we had in prior games (the DK Rap loops way too soon, for example).
Add some custom moves that aren't just slightly tweaked versions of the default moves.
>>
>>342736845
Will have a new character(s) to sell / help push the remake?
>>
>>342742980
I'd be surprised if they didn't have at least the Ice Climbers to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>342742980
>Will have a more veterans and be packed in with the DLC
obviously
>Will it have shit rool or blunda red
no
>>
>>342742429
>>
delete cloud
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.