[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is virtues last reward any good? Do I need to play 999 in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: VLR_wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
VLR_wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Is virtues last reward any good?
Do I need to play 999 in order to understand it?
Is it better for the 3ds or vita?
>>
Yes VLR is great pizzle/vn

Play 999 before

play vita if you can, 3ds freezes on certain rooms
>>
>>342731231
No it only fucks up if you save it in a puzzle room
>>
Anyone got past the shower room in ZTD ?
>>
>>342731137
Vita version
Don't listen to the delusional 3DS fanboys.
>>
>>342731356

actually my 3ds vers froze multiple times on entering the last white puzzle room. Apparently its semi common
>>
>>342731231
So I need to have played 999 first huh?

What about dangaropan 2? Can I just play that directly and skip the first?

Which is the better puzzle/vn game?
>>
>>342731772

999/vlr is leagues better as a puzzle/vn

only played 1st dang but story wise I believe dang 2 can be played by itself
>>
>>342731137
yes
no, but you should play it first if you can
vita
>>
>>342731508
Make a general as we need one now!
>>
Yes
Yes
Vita
>>
>>342732007
>>342731772

You need to play Danganronpa 1 to fully appreciate Danganronpa 2. Jesus Christ dude, just play the games in release order, stop being stupid.
>>
>>342731508
I got the Circle of Fate ending, and turned off my 3DS.
>>
>>342732409
I know I know. But those are the only puzzle type games for the vita my gamestop has now. And since I dont want to wait for online orders I was hoping one would be OK to just quickly get

Especially since vlr is only 15 bucks
>>
>>342731137
You do not need to play 999 to understand vlr. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying for some odd reason.

Vlr explains the entirety of 999 which 999itself failed to convey in its own game. It's a bit ridiculous.

BUT you should still play 999 because they're both good games.
>>
>>342733373
Maybe so, but you really need 999 for ZTD.
>>
>>342731137
Yes
No but still play 999
It honestly doesn't matter which one you get.
>>
>>342731137
Yes it's very good
No you don't
Either one is okay but I guess if I was forced to pick one itd be vita. The errors in the 3ds version are very uncommon but the vita has none at all. The note taking is nice in the 3ds though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.